Ch.43 Jötunheimer

Start from the beginning

Tonky grabbed Klein and the others.

Klein:Wh-what's he doing?

Maverick:He's putting us on his back.

Klein:Dude,no way.No way in hell....My grandpa's dying words were don't ride on foreign cars and fly on floating elephants!

Maverick:Yeah he's also the grandpa who's dried figs you ate at Dicey Cafe the other day.So stop whining and get on.

Klein:Give me a break.....

Liz:This is gonna be fun!

Leafa:Alright,Tonky,everyone's on board,so take us to that dungeon!

Tonky roared as we took off.

Liz:Wow...I wonder what would happen if we fell from way up here.

Maverick:*sarcastic*Wow Liz!What would happen?Maybe if we jump off we'll float away and into the heavens!Here's an idea why don't you try it?

Liz:Uh well.....

Kirito:We can always have one of our more cat-like friends take a shot at it.

Sinon & Silica:Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope.

Tonky:Rroaar!

Leafa:Huh?

Tonky started to dive-bomb.

Everyone:AAAAAAH!!!!!

Leafa:Hahaha!Yahooo!

Maverick:Remember ladies and gentlemen!Please keep your hands and feet inside the attraction at all times!

Tonky regained his stability as everyone calmed down.

Leafa:Y/N,come check this out!

I walked over to Leafa and knelt down beside her.I looked over the edge of Tonky to see players killing Tonky's kind while being supported by the four-armed monsters that Tonky was fighting.

Maverick:Hey Silica,do you think these creatures can be tamed?

Silica:Unfortunately no.You can't tame these kind of monsters in this game.Not even if you're a Cat Sith's master tamer with a full power boost and special equipment!

Maverick:I see.

Sinon:But,is it that easy to control that monster's aggro?It's ignoring everyone else.

We watched as a party killed one of Tonky's kin.The party glanced at the four-armed monster and walked away with him.

Kirito:How come they're not taking on that four-arm too?Where's everyone going?

Maverick:Well,judging by the flames that are burning on the ground.It doesn't take a genius to see that this is the kill quest Asuna was talking about.

Liz:Even though it's a quest,helping these four-armed freaks murder Tonky's friends is.......disgusting.

Maverick:Say what you will but it's part of the game.

We noticed a light generate behind us as a tall woman wearing a blue gown appeared in front of us.

Klein:Damn,she's tall......