Maverick:I think you're pretty brave Sinon but I think that you don't wanna believe it.

Sinon:Huh?

Maverick:You're able to stay cool when you know that there's probably a guy sitting in your apartment waiting to kill you.

Sinon:Well that's because...

Sinon started blushing and twirling her hair.

Sinon:You know,you helped me.........Uh anyways,what do you think about my plan?

Maverick:Sounds solid but Kirito and I still have something that's bothering us.

Kirito:Just now,when I added up players and I could only come up with twenty-nine.

Sinon:No way!Could Death Gun have tried to kill someone after he tried for me?How's that even possible?I mean,his No.2 supposed to be waiting at my place now.

Maverick:True but now there's something i'm thinking,here me out,Between the time Death Gun attempted to shoot Pale Rider and attempted to kill you only thirty minutes went by.So based on that theory,Pale Rider's apartment would have to be thirty minutes away.Awfully convenient wouldn't you say?

Sinon:I guess,but what other explanation is there for it?

Kirito:Maybe,Death Gun isn't working with just one guy,like,maybe he's got a few more partners.If he does,then it'll be possible to kill one player,or still have someone available to kill you.And one for Yamikaze.He could still be a target now,too but I don't know.

Sinon:Oh my god!If you're right,and there's more of them out there,then how many are we dealing with?!

Kirito:If they're all ex-Laughing Coffin,at least ten.

Maverick:Maybe even more but I don't think all ex-Laughing Coffin members are involved but we can't assume that there's only one killer in the real world anymore.

Sinon:That's crazy!Why else would they do this after getting out of SAO alive?!How could anyone stay up player killing after that game?!

Maverick:Most people in Laughing Coffin loved killing people.Take that away and that insatiable quench will begin to swell until they just need to do it again.Once they got a taste for the thrill of the kill,they can't lose it.

Sinon:I called them PKers,but I take it back.There are lots of people who PK in this game.I used to run with a group of PKers myself.But at the end of the day,PKers have a code of honor they stick to.They're not PKers.They kill people with poison while they're unconscious.They're a bunch of cowards.There's no honor in murder.That's chicken shit!Straight up,and we can't let them get away with it.

Maverick:Alright calm down Captain Planet.

Sinon:I'm serious.

Maverick:And we are too.We'll stop them,together.

Kirito:Yeah!

Sinon:I'm taking Yamikaze out.I won't let Death Gun kill him.

Maverick:How is Yamikaze?

Sinon:He's tough,I doubt even you could finish him out with one hit.And if he's busy with you,Death Gun will shoot him for sure.

Maverick:So what's the plan?

Sinon:I'm a sniper,i'll have eyes on you the whole time,so once they move on you two,i'll know their locations.I'll hit Yamikaze first,then i'll go for Death Gun.

Maverick:Sounds like a plan,Kirito and I will hop one of the buggies and head out.You'll take the other one and get set up.Sound good?

Kirito:I'll get the buggy set up.