"Hey, I didn't mean it like that..." Taehyung said softly, Soeun nodded, giggling. "Taehyung, I know, it's fine." Soeun smiled and grabbed Taehyung's arm.

"Let's go to class?" Soeun asked cutely and Taehyung answered with a small okay.

Soeun opened the door and water was splashed, Taehyung was quick to cover her.

it's was almost like a drama, he hugged Soeun from the front and put his hands on top of her head.

Soeun was wet but Taehyung was wetter than her.

Soeun gasped in shock as she heard a loud bang, a bucket fell on top of Taehyung's head and he groaned in pain.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Soeun in worry.

'He's the one who hurt his head with a bucket and now he's asking if I am okay?'

"Of course I'm okay, shouldn't you ask that question for yourself?" Soeun said rubbing Taehyung's head. Taehyung groaned and Soeun felt a bump on his head.

Taehyung huffed and took off his blazer, putting it around Soeun's shoulders. Soeun looked at the blazer. Taehyung glared across the classroom.

"Which one of you fuckers did this prank on her?"

No one answered.

"YOU GUYS BETTER FUCKING ANSWER OR ELSE I WILL FUCKING—"

"You will fucking what Taehyung?" Jackson stood up as he pushed away a random girl that was on his lap. The girl whined and glared Soeun in disgust. Jackson made his way to Taehyung.

"You will what huh?" Jackson said poking Taehyung's chest, making Taehyung burn in anger.

"You—" Taehyung growled and Jackson scoffed as he suddenly pulled Soeun's hair, making her whine in pain. Taehyung eyes went wide and all he can see is red.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" He screamed as he pushed Jackson away, hard making him fall on his butt. Taehyung quickly pulled Soeun close to him, burying her face in his chest. He rubbed Soeun's hair. "You fucking dipshit. Can't you just leave her alone?!" Taehyung screamed in anger and Jackson smirked.

"I can't, she's fun you know?" Jackson said, standing up as he looked at Soeun with mocking eyes. Soeun clenched her fist in Taehyung's uniform.

"You petty piece of shit," Taehyung gritted out and Jackson smirked again. It was staring to annoy Taehyung because all Jackson do is looking at him and Soeun with a smirk.

Taehyung's chest was raising up and down.

"Wow, you're really protecting her, I'm shocked..." Jackson said as he put his hand dramatically on his chest. "This is so touching!" He gasped.

Taehyung just glared at Jackson.

"Taehyung, let's just go.. I don't want to be here..." Soeun whispered in Taehyung's chest and Taehyung gently patted her head.

"Oh my you're being so soft with her!" Jackson gasped again. Taehyung poked his tongue inside his cheek and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Shut your fucking mouth, no one wants hear your bullshit, it stinks." Taehyung snapped as he pulled Soeun out of the class.

Jackson just smirked. "Kim Taehyung with Lee Soeun?" He questioned himself as he scratched his forehead.

"This is gonna be so fucking interesting." Jackson smirked.

•••

Taehyung took his P.E shirt from his locker and dragged Soeun to their practice room. Taehyung hand her the shirt and Soeun just looked at him blankly.

"Change your clothes, dummy. It's wet." He said pushing Soeun lightly at the corner. Taehyung turned on his back.

"You can change your clothes, I promise I won't look." Taehyung said as he covered his eyes with his hands.

After a like 2 minutes, Soeun answered with a small "done!". She went in front of Taehyung and smiled at him.

Taehyung uncover his eyes and he looked down on his chest, he was looking at Soeun.

Seeing Soeun smiled so wide, Taehyung can't help but smiled back. Taehyung couldn't held the urge, so he just softly brush her hair back. Soeun giggled because Taehyung accidentally touched her sensitive ears, she was ticklish.

"I wonder why does that jerk bully someone as cute as you?" Taehyung sighed out and Soeun blushed a little as she shook her head.

'She's so cute...'

"Duh, because he's a jerk, That's why!" She laughed. When Soeun's laughed reached Taehyung's ears, he started laughing too.

And that was the first time Taehyung laughed in a long time.

"I think we should go back to class, we are going to be punished for skipping class so much." Soeun shook her head as she grabbed her bag.

"Wait," Taehyung sighed as he took off his blazer and put it around Soeun's shoulders. "Don't get a cold hm?" Taehyung said rubbing her cheeks.

"How about you?" Soeun asked as a worried expression was displayed on her face.

"I'm strong okay? I won't get a cold just because I got wet!"

_________________________

[A/N:] I ship Taehyung and Soeun so much :D