Ch.15 The World Of Fairies

Start from the beginning

Kazuto:It looks like.....Asuna.

Y/N:Really?I thought it looked liked Rosalia.

Kazuto:Come on man.

Y/N:I'm guessing these pictures were taken in Alfheim?

Andrew:Correct,Right in the middle,The World Tree.

I turned the game case over and it showed a map of the game.

Andrew:At the top of that,there's this legendary castle.Players are divided up into nine races.Each one of those races is trying to be the first to get to the castle.

Kazuto:Why don't they just fly up to it?

Andrew:It's already been tried.But the game's got a limit on how long you can stay airborne.These five players stacked up,bigger players on the bottom.They tried launching themselves like a rocket.

Y/N:Sounds like something i'd do.

Andrew:Yeah,well those guys didn't even make it past the lowest branch.They did manage to snap a couple of shots though.When they checked out the pics,they saw something weird.

Kazuto:A bird cage.

Andrew:You could call it that.After zooming in on that as far as they could,they saw her.

Kazuto:Okay,but if it's really Asuna,what's she doing there?

Y/N:From the looks of it,she's being held there.Maybe even as a captive.

Kazuto:?!You don't mean....

Y/N:Calm down.It's only hypothetical.

Kazuto:Agil,can I borrow this for a couple days?

Andrew:Sure,it's cool.You thinking about going?

Kazuto:Yeah,I gotta check this out.A game where it's okay to die,shouldn't be that big of a deal.Crap,I still gotta buy the hardware for it.

Andrew:It's compatible with what you got.The Amusphere is just a NerveGear rig but with better security.

Kazuto:That's a relief.

Andrew:The battles not over till it's over.You feel me?Get her and come back safe.

Kazuto:Sure.And when I do,let's all meet up here.

Y/N:Peace out,Agil.

We walked out of the Cafe.

Kazuto:You're probably wondering why I brought you.

Y/N:Yeah,kinda.This seems personal.

Kazuto:I want you to come with  me.

Y/N:Why?

Kazuto:You saved me in SAO too many times I can count.Last night,I felt so hopeless after what Sugou said but I remembered what you always told me in SAO.I know it's not your fight anymore but,I want you to have my back in this.So,are you with me?