Klein:That was one hit!

Agil:Man,we are so dead!We can't even get close to that thing!

Kirito:Watch out!It's too
strong!

Maverick:Do not falter now!We can still do this!Kirito!If we block it together,we might have a chance!Let's do this!

Kirito:Okay.Me and Maverick will deal with the scythes!Everyone else,flank and attack!

Agil:You heard the man!

Guy:Okay!

Me and Kirito started holding down the scythes while everyone else attacked.

Agil:Hold still,baby!

Maverick:Let's do it like we always have Kirito!

Kirito:You bet!

We were beating the boss little by little and then it was low enough for an all-out attack.

Heathcliff:Everyone attack!

We all attacked using everything we had at our disposal.And we finally beat the boss and everyone slumped over.I was sitting next to Kirito when we both noticed that Heathcliff was still in the Green for HP.

Kirito:Maverick

Maverick:Only one way to know for sure.

Asuna:What's wrong?

Kirito lunged forward and tried to stab Heathcliff.When he did it was like he hit a wall and the word immortal object appeared next to him.I walked up to Kirito while Asuna ran up to him.

Asuna:Kirito,what are you......?

Asuna quickly noticed the immortal object.

Asuna:An immortal object?Commander Heathcliff,w-what's going on?

Kirito:I think I got the answer to that.The reason why the commander's HP never went into the yellow,is because he's protected by the system.You know,ever since day one,something's been bugging me about this whole thing.I was always wondering"Where is he hiding while he watches us and controls everything in this world?

Maverick:It's something every kid knows it's like a tale as old as time.Why watch the game?When you can play it.Isn't that
right,Akihiko Kayaba?

Everyone started mumbling to each other.

Heathcliff:Just for my curiosity's sake,would you mimd telling me how you both figured it out?

Kirito:The first we knew something was up was our duel.

Maverick:Remember when you turned the tables on him?That counter was way too fast,the reaction was simply inhuman.

Heathcliff:Yes,I thought so.It was mistake to think it would go unnoticed by you two.But Kirito,you were so strong and fast,the only choice I had was to engage the system's assist mode.Yes,I am Akihiko Kayaba.And now that my identity's been revealed,it should come with no surprise that i'm the final boss on the top floor.