45. A little bundle of joy

Khushi

As he slept soundlessly, I took my time to observe his features. My eyes trailed down to his beautiful face; his prominent cheekbones, luscious plump lips, a straight nose, a perfectly sculpted jawline. And then there was his body, sculpted muscles, drool-worthy abs, not an ounce of fat anywhere... every part of him was just praiseworthy.

Sometimes I wondered if I will ever get used to his gorgeous looks. He would be like 80 years old with wrinkly skin and missing teeth and he would still look like the most gorgeous man to me. And I would still love him the way I do today. No, maybe not. Because I'd love him even more then.

I kissed his nose and cuddling with him, slept peacefully.

______

The sun rays fell onto my face, making me hide my face in Adi's neck. He wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me closer.

"How do you feel?" I asked yawning with my eyes still closed.

"Hmm, better." He answered, sleepily. I opened my eyes and checked his body temperature.

"I think you don't have a fever anymore. Is your head aching?" He shook his head. I kept my palms on his face and kissed his forehead. He smiled slightly and pulled me upon himself.

"Thank you for yesterday." He said smiling at me.

"How can you even say that?" I snapped at him and struggled to get out of his grip.

"Sorry sorry. Please. I won't repeat it." He muttered, realising that it hurt me.

"You always do this. Don't ever say that to me again." I whined and warned him.

"Sorry, baby. I promise I won't do this again." He held his ears cutely and made an irresistible pout which melted me instantly. My hormones were always making me feel drastic emotions. One second I was angry and another second I would feel happy

I hugged his body and taking his arms, wrapped them around my back. My phone started to ring and I ignored it but it was ringing off the hook, annoying me to no end.

"Pick it up. Maybe it's important." I shifted myself from his embrace and picked up the phone call. All I could hear was Avni's wild excited squeals and giggles.

"Shut up," I yelled over the phone after getting irritated. She stopped squealing but her giggles were still audible.

"What has gotten into you? Why are you behaving like a 6-year old? Oh, correction. Why are you behaving like Preet?" I snapped at her.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! You won't believe what just happened." She said excitedly.

"Yes, I won't believe it. Now, go away." I was about to cut the call but her next sentence stopped me.