41. A magical night

Khushi

We returned extremely late last night and straightaway went to sleep. It was such a tiring day. Moreover, we had a party to attend the very next day. I scooted towards the other side, to snuggle into Adi but it was empty. I frowned as the coldness from his absence washed over me.

"Adi," I murmured sleepily. Not getting any response, I opened my eyes and looked around. Where did he go early morning?

I gritted my teeth like a spoiled brat and woke up grumpily. After brushing my teeth, I went back to bed snuggling on Adi's The of the bed. The door opened and Adi entered along with the breakfast trolley. I instantly woke up and sat on the bed.

"Where were you?" I asked, gesturing him to hug me. He smiled and came forward to embrace me in his warmth.

"Why? You were missing me?" He asked nuzzling our noses. I inhaled his scent and relaxed instantly.

"Hmm. I was missing you badly. I don't have a habit of waking up without you. It spoils my morning." I pulled him on the bed and sat on his lap.

" I pulled him on the bed and sat on his lap

"I see. Someone is being extra cheesy today." He muttered, kissing my face multiple times. I swooned under his touch.

"Hmm. Just like that." I pouted and he kissed my lips.

"I made breakfast for you. Your favourite chocolate pancakes."

"You went to make breakfast for me? In the hotel's kitchen?" He nodded and I started sniffling.

"You are so sweet," I murmured sniffling which made him chuckle and wrap me tightly in his arms.

"Aww, sweetheart. What is there to cry? Stop crying. It's just breakfast, baby. Come on," He murmured sweetly wiping my tears and picked up the breakfast tray from the trolley. I smiled as he fed me himself.

"You have chocolate on your lips." He pointed out and I started rubbing the corner of my lips lightly.

"Let me." He murmured and leaning closer, kissed me. I gasped in shock which gave him a chance to slide his tongue inside my mouth and kiss me deeply. I started kissing him back after recovering from my initial shock and ran my fingers in his hair.

"Umm, yummy." He muttered, licking his lips and winked at me.

"I love you. So much." He mumbled and kissed me again. I moaned in his mouth.

"Every morning is best with you." I smiled and pulled back while breathing hard.

"Let's get you to shower." I started to giggle as he made his way to the washroom with me in his arms.

_______

"This dress?" I showed him the fifth dress and he again made a face.

"You are not helping Adi. I need to look good."