30. A dream come true

Aditya

She looked so happy and to see that kind of joy on her face was a visual treat. I would spend my whole life making sure that all her dreams get fulfilled and her happiness multiplies a thousand folds. I wiped her tears with my fingers.

"I am such a cry baby. See, what kind of wife have you got?" She chuckled through her tears.

"My wife is the weirdest woman in the whole world but I love her weirdness," I muttered pulling her cheeks lightly.

"Thank you for being in my life. You are the reason for my happiness. Actually, chuck that! You are my happiness." She said and hugged me again. I wrapped my arms around her petite frame, inhaling her scent.

"Bhai bhabhi, you guys can have all of each other and spend as much time as you want in each other's arms on your honeymoon. But for now, spend some time with us, too." We both turned around to the voice of Nishant who was leaning on the door along with Rishi, Abhi and Akriti.

They all were such big romance spoilers. I gritted my teeth at them in annoyance.

"Whatever," I smiled sarcastically at them and Khush and I went to the garden. Everyone was chatting and having tea sitting in the garden. We joined them too.

"So Khushu, loved your surprise?" Mom asked her smiling. Khushi went and hugged both mom and dad. We spent some time talking and having fun with our family.

"Guess what, Khushu? We have already packed your bags. You just need to check them." Bhabhi told her smiling.

"Really, When did you do that?" Kush asked astonished.

"When you were in the office," Bhabhi replied smiling.

"Thank you, bhabhi. You are the best." She said hugging bhabhi.

"Come. Let's go check your bags once. You can see if you want to add or pull out something." Khushi nodded and they both went to our room. I was getting more and more ecstatic with each passing moment. I just wanted to see her reaction after we land there.

After some time, Khush and bhabhi came back. Khushi was grinning while bhabhi was looking extremely tense and afraid.

"Ashish, can we talk for a minute?" Bhabhi asked nervously. Bhai frowned when he saw her looking worried.

"Yeah, of course." He held her hand and they both went inside the house to talk. I nudged Khushi and raised a brow at her.

"What? You are smiling like you won the lottery." I asked her. She still didn't drop her smile and just shrugged her shoulders in response. I looked at her suspiciously but without pestering her, continued talking with everyone.

"Where did Ashish and Akshita go?" Mom asked us after some time.

"They needed to talk about something important so they went inside," Khushi told mom with a smile.

"No, they are not talking. They are busy romancing. I saw them, I went inside to fetch a plate of snacks for myself. They were doing mushy- mushy." Rishi said loudly and everyone started laughing.

"You went to disturb them, too. When will you change?" I asked slapping the back of his head lightly.

"Bhai!!! I didn't disturb them. I swear. I just came from the side." He explained, making a face.