37. Stay with me, forever

Khushi

"You?" I was petrified, looking at the familiar face in front of me. He made me stand forcefully and snaked his arms around me.

"Yes, me. Stewart Lewis is at your service. Missed me, beautiful!" He said, smirking at me evilly. That man was disgusting and thought women were the pawn to complete his sexual desires.

I struggled to pull myself away from him. He pushed me back on the chair and grinned at me disgustingly. My heartbeat was abnormal and I was feeling dizzy with each passing moment.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, trying not to slip into unconsciousness.

"You are fucking asking me why? After completely destroying my life, you dare to ask me why am I doing this. Bloody, whore." He spat angrily. I flinched at his harsh voice but I didn't want to look scared in front of him.

"It was you who did wrong. You are a whore, I am not." I yelled at him angrily with all the energy that was left in me.

"How dare you?" He muttered and harshly slapped me across the face and tilted my head pulling my hair from behind. My head was already aching and now it ached even more.

"Look here, bitch. Your husband destroyed me. My company went down in a span of a few days. My reputation was wrecked, all because of you. I will achieve what he took from me. I will ruin you. I will get what I couldn't get that day. There is no one stopping me here, no one to save you from me. Your husband is not here, darling. He won't come to save you." His eyes were blazing fire and he had the same smirk on his face which ran shivers down my body the first time I saw him.

"He. Will. Not. Leave. You." I growled and my eyes started to close. I felt a pinch on my neck. They gave me an injection after which my body started burning.

"He will if he comes to know but you are nowhere near him, bitch. He will never be able to find you. I will torture you for days and then I will ravish your body. I always get what I want. This injection will teach you a lesson, darling. Cry out in pain, come on." He muttered coldly glaring at me. His breath was fanning over my face and I was disgusted by him. He reeked of alcohol and smoke. I turned my face away from him, my whole body ached with just this small movement.

"Feisty. I like it. I like feisty women." He said laughing evilly. The scarred man also laughed along.

"Keep her hungry. Don't you dare give her water or any kind of food and keep the lights out, too. I will come tomorrow. I want to torture this bitch." He ordered the kidnapper and left after glaring at me for one last time.

My whole body ached and my eyes were constantly drooping. I whispered Adi's name and fell into unconsciousness again.

When I woke up, my stomach grumbled. I was hungry and thirsty. My lips were parched due to thirst and the goons were not giving me water. I felt a stinging sensation in my foot, it was swollen and there was dried blood on my toe. I didn't know how much time had passed since I had been here.

"Water." I croaked out but there was no one in the room. I started crying again.

"Please, don't do this to me," I whispered and tears of helplessness rolled down my eyes. Adi must have known by now. What was he going through?

"Please God, give me some strength." I cried, looking around the dark room hoping to find something which could give me a little hope. There were no windows in the room and because the cottage was in a jungle, there were noises of insects croaking and birds chirping from around. I felt completely doomed, I was going to die here.

"The boss ordered to not give anything to her." The two goons entered the room talking about me.

"Not even water?" The other one asked. The scarred one shook his head.