More Than a Miracle

Miracle series - Book 2

Akshita Gupta

A girl who has only seen pain and ignorance all her life. She was always an undesired child of her parents. Her only dream is to have a happy family. She wants her happily ever after but she is not hopeful she will get it.

So what happens when she is arranged with Ashish Bansal? Will her dreams come true or they will be shattered like her heart?

Ashish Bansal

He is loved and he knows how to love. He loves his parents and his sister dearly. His sister is his entire world. He has got looks, luxuries of life and a happy family. He does not want to marry anyone because a girl could tear his happy family down.

Then why did he say yes for marrying Akshita in just one meeting?

Will they both fit each other's list? Will they find love in one another?

Read to find out...

_____

I have updated my second book. I hope you guys like it too. It is a prequel of the first one. The second book will also contain the parts showing Khushi's life before marriage. And as the story will continue, some of the Adish parts will be there too but not in their POV. The new book will be in the POVs of Ashish and Akshita.

I hope you give the book as much love as you have given this one.

❤K