34. Get me drunk

Aditya

We heard a feminine voice and turned around to find a girl standing at the door with an open mouth. Khush jumped up from my lap and stood at the side.

"Shit!" She cursed under her breath and looked at me horrified.

"Who the hell are you?" I shouted at the girl still standing there.

"Su... Suzan. I am a new int...intern, sir." She stuttered.

"Why the hell did you enter my cabin without knocking?" I asked angrily.

"I am sorry S...sir. I...I will l...leave." She stuttered and left my cabin hurriedly.

"What just happened?" I asked looking at Khush confused.

"My plan got busted." She muttered and started talking to herself.

"Why can't you control yourself for some time? Look what you did. You are impossible Khushi. Idiot!" She ranted to herself, making me laugh.

"Can you explain what just happened because I am really confused?" I asked still laughing.

"That girl Suzan, is one of your fans. She finds you sexy, drool-worthy and whatnot. I am sure she was here to just get a glimpse of you. Bloody... Ugh! Why do women have so many dirty thoughts about you?" She muttered, annoyed and made a face. I laughed harder looking at her expressions.

"I am still not understanding anything." She glared at me. I stopped laughing and acted being serious.

"When I was making coffee in the pantry, Suzan and Layla, another chick from your office, both came to me and started asking me about you. Then they asked why didn't you bring your wife along and rather brought me, your assistant. Technically, I am your wife but they obviously don't know that. So yeah, then Suzan directly asked me if I was sleeping with you i.e my boss and I refused. I told them that I am married and love my husband a lot. Then they started talking about your sex appeal and it was so gross that I ran away from them making an excuse. So yeah this is what happened. Now Suzan saw us doing this stuff which a boss and assistant should not do and she will think that I am cheating on my husband with my boss but she doesn't know that my boss is actually my husband." She blabbered on and on about the whole thing, making cute faces. I was having a hard time controlling myself. So I just pulled her from the waist and smashed my lips against hers. After I pulled back, she looked at me with an open mouth.

"What? Don't look at me like that. I have told you this before that you rant sexy, girl. I had to kiss you or I would have gone mad." Without waiting for her response, I continued.

"So okay, I get the whole thing. You are saying that now Suzan will tell everyone that we were kissing and you were sitting on my lap and that you have an extramarital affair with your boss which you don't have. Right?"

"Right. Now you get me. So what should we do now?" She asked in a serious tone, looking at me hopefully.

"We don't need to do anything. You are behaving as if Suzan is going to fire you from the job. She is an intern, even if she tells the truth to the whole of London city, it won't make any difference to us. We are husband and wife legally and I have every right to kiss you and do stuff with you." I said air-quoting stuff.

"I know but it means that my plan got busted." She replied, pouting.

"But you already know what women think about me. That was your mission, right? It is already fulfilled, baby." I tried explaining to her.

"Yeah, you are right. We did solid acting though. This Suzan spoiled the whole plan. Man-eater, huh?" She muttered, making a face.

"Uff! You adorable woman." She giggled in response.