29. Surprise!!!

Aditya

I woke up with a smile and ran my hand on the other side of the bed to pull my wife close to me but it was empty. I opened my eyes and sat up on the bed looking around. There she stood, leaning on the window pane wearing my shirt from last night and looking like an angel with sun rays falling over her face. I walked towards her and hugged her from behind.

She moaned as I kissed her neck seductively.

"Good morning," I whispered biting her earlobe. She moaned again in response and arched her back. I wrapped my arms around her body and kissed her hair.

"You look too damn hot in my shirt," I whispered close to her ear. My hands were still holding her from the waist.
She blushed and tried to move away from me.

"Where is my bold wife from last night?" Her eyes widened.

"Adi!" She hit me lightly on the shoulder and hid her face in my neck. I wrapped her in my arms tightly. I didn't want our moment to end.

_______

We both got ready for the office and had breakfast with mom and dad. All through the breakfast, I was stealing glances at her. I just couldn't stop. Her laugh, her smile, the way she talked, the way she behaved with mom and dad, it was all so endearing. I could look at her the whole day and still won't get tired.

I was going to surprise her with our honeymoon plan today. After what happened the other day, I decided to pre-pone our honeymoon which instead of next week, we would be going tomorrow. She was going to go crazy after hearing that we were going to London - her dream place.

"Adi." I came out of my thoughts and looked at dad.

"So, who is going to be your secretary since you fired Maya?" Dad asked me. Khush's face fell after hearing that.

"Dad, I will manage. She was a liability for the past few months so it was better to fire her."

"But your meetings and schedule..." I cut his words in between.

"Don't worry guys, I will manage."

"No," Khush muttered.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I meant not you but I will manage. I will handle your schedule and assist you in meetings." She announced with a smile.

"But Khush you don't need..." She stopped me in between.

"I want to, Please. I want to help and it's for my good, too. I will get to learn new things. Pretty please." She asked with a puppy face.

"Yes, Adi manage for today. Then you are going..." Mom was about to say honeymoon but I changed the topic.

"Mom, pass me that bowl please." Mom looked at me and realised the blunder she was going to do.

"Ok, miss secretary. Shall we go to the office now? You have lots of work to do today." I told her in a fake stern voice which made her giggle.

"Yes, boss." She mock saluted. I held her hand and pulled her to my chest. Mom and dad cleared their throat at us. I gave them a look and they both chuckled in response. I took Khush's hand and we both left for the office.

She got busy studying my schedule and meetings while I went to my cabin. There was a knock on my cabin door after some time.

"Come in." Khush entered smiling with a notepad in her hand. I raised a brow at her.

"Really? Who asked you to knock?"

"Duh!! I am your secretary. I am supposed to knock." She said shrugging her shoulders.