4. What is happening to me?

Khushi

I don't know how and why but I genuinely liked him. His thoughts are as good as his looks. I could see it in his eyes that he respected women a lot. I liked the fact that he was genuinely showing interest to know me. He didn't laugh at my stupidities rather he was listening to me attentively the whole time. And the way he called me beautiful, felt endearing. For the first time in my life, I felt happy getting a compliment.

While I was lost in the Aditya land, bhabhi came to my room to ask about the details and my decision.

"So how was it and what do you think about him?" She asked grinning.

"First you tell. Did you and bhai like him?" I asked trying to control my excitement over my feelings.

"Yes. Ashish was all praises about him. I also like that he is polite and respectful."

After she answered, I jumped up excitedly and twirled her along with me. She started to giggle at my enthusiasm.

"Bhabhiiiii, I found him so amazing," I replied excitedly.

"Wow wow slow down tiger! This is your answer in the first meeting. Hmm seems like someone got really impressed." She teased me.

"Impressed would be an understatement. You won't believe bhabhi, he is such a gentleman. Oh my God! His eyes bhabhi!!! Ugh! They are so beautiful. And his smile, his laugh, his talks; everything about him is so endearing. I can't believe I am saying this but I like him so much. Ah! He is so dreamy. He is my new crush from now on." I sighed dreamily while bhabhi looked at me with an open mouth.

"Who are you? What have you done with Khushi?" I giggled at bhabhi's response.

"So what did you guys talk about?" She asked.

"So many things. I even told him about the job and my bucket list."

"You told all about your bucket list to a guy you just met? That is crazy. You don't trust anyone so easily. You are giving me so many surprises today. He must be really good to have gained your trust so early."

"I don't know, bhabhi. He was just so sweet. I felt like sharing everything with him. You know what I mean?"

"Hmm. I get it. When you can see yourself falling in love with someone, you just want to share everything with them."

"Oh bhabhi! I was just asking him whether he likes travelling or not but you came and I couldn't ask him. It was only about me. I didn't ask anything about his hobbies. Why did you come so early?" I pouted sadly.

"Aww! Don't worry, you will have lots of time to know each other. And if you can't wait to ask him, then just google these things." Bhabhi said casually shrugging her shoulders.

"Google these things?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. You will get all the details." I was still confused at what she was saying.

"I am not getting you."

"Doesn't his name ring a bell in your head, Khushi? Don't you think you have heard it before?"

"His name is Aditya Aggarwal. Right?" I asked.

"Yeah," Bhabhi answered.

"Then?"

"Oh, God! Just google his name, tube light." Bhabhi whacked me on the forehead lightly.

"Okay." I immediately searched his name on google. As the results started popping out, my mouth went dry. He is the effing owner of A. International, one of the fortune 500 companies in the world. The sweet people I greeted outside were one of the richest people in our country. I looked at bhabhi with an open mouth and wide eyes.