"Our numbers are there too. I've saved it for you. All your data is transferred." Yoongi said, giving Soeun her phone back. Yoongi yawned.

"Oh, thank you." Soeun looked at the phone, observing it with fascination because it's still brand new. Namjoon smiled at this.

"Come on, noona. We'll give you a ride home."

•••

Soeun's phone rang. Soeun let out a loud groan, annoyed because someone decided to disturb her beautiful sleep.

"Hello who is this?" Soeun answered in a groggy voice, she didn't even bother to look at the dialer. "RISE AND SHINE! IT'S HOBI HOBI YOUR SUNSHINE!" Hoseok screamed at the line, Soeun winced and pulled her ear far from the phone for a moment and put them back on her ear again.

"What is it, Hoseok?" Soeun asked as she looked at her clock, 4AM she thought, as she wait for hoseok to respond.

Hoseok laughed, "Nothing! Bye bye!" And with that the line was cut off.

Soeun sighed and scratched her newly cut hair, and clicked the messaging app, she wasted no time clicking the group they created. Frown was displayed on her face.

Soeun with the 7 handsome boys 🌺💃🎶

Soeun 🌺

Hoseok.

Your hobi ☀️

Hi!

Soeun 🌺

What's up with the call?

Gguk 🐰

Hoseok-hyung what did you do to Noona?

Your hobi ☀️

I didn't do anything!

Joon 🐨

You did a prank call didn't you
On Soeun

Soeun 🌺

Yes he did Namjoon
He disturbed my sleep and damaged my ears

Genius Min 😼

Do you know that disturbing people sleeping is a crime?
That's what you guys do to me right now, I should shove your ass in the jail long ago, Hoseok.

Soeun 🌺

It's not that extreme

Genius Min 😼

In my world it is.

Worldwide handsome is typing...

Genius Min 😼

Well shit.

Gguk 🐰

Uh-oh.

Soeun 🌺