Two Sips.

Brandi: hey, been working on this chapter for a stupid amount of time, but State still wasn't happy about it so like the amazing girlfriend i am; i published it wooop :P

*******************************************************************************************************

Hally's P.O.V.

After getting my head together; Mia, Fellissa and I raced down the flights of stairs until we reached the Yard. Mia rudely pushed her way past the crowds like a power drill - whilst Fellissa and I apologized on her behalf. We soon found ourselves at the front of the crowds, the body was no longer there but the blood remained.

People had formed separate gossiping groups exchanging nervous looks, asking questions, mumbling about possible murder suspects.

I felt sick, that someone in this crowd was the murderer and they were still on the loose...

"Hally" it was Jackson "Have you seen Seth at all?"

"No, and i don't really want to see him at the moment to be honest" i crossed my arms, attempting to still look mad at Seth.

"Oh, right, yeah.. well if you see him den can you tell me" he fidgeted nervously as if something was up.

"Yeah" i said finally, he nodded and turned to walk away "One more thing"

"What?" he replied.

"You were a friend of Spencer, weren't you?" i asked.

"Not really, i knew da guy" he shrugged.

"Could you think of anybody who would want to kill him?" i said looking around the Yard.

"I be listin' everyone here, well, apart from Crash" he laughed.

"Crash is going to be mad when he finds out" i stared at the ground.

"Yeah, but nobodies seen him all mornin'" he said, i snapped my head up.

"Have you seen Rebbecca?"

"No" he snapped back as if i were accusing him of something "i don't mean to be rude but, i need to be somewhere" he fidgeted again.

"Of course" i smiled.

Jackson disappeared into the crowd, supposedly to look for Seth.

Something was wrong, very wrong, he was acting too suspiciously and something in the back of my mind told me that he knew something about the murders that everyone else didn't, he didn't have anyone specific in mind when i asked him of Spencer's enemies, he generalized that it could've been anyone and it was almost as if he was trying to cover up for himself or someone else.

"You do know that guys aren't allowed to talk to girls in the yard" Tina yapped in my ear.

"Shut it, Teeth" i growled.

"Crash said so, and you don't want to make Crash mad, do you?" this girl just wouldn't leave me alone would she? so infuriating.

"Yeah, well Crash isn't here, so i'll do as i fucking please" it came out very mean, but she was getting on my nerves.

"Stupid Slut" she said walking away.

"What did you just say bitch?" rage built up inside me, and i was considering punching this girl.

"You heard me! you goin' out with Seth, an' now you flirtin' with Jackson! you're a greedy whore and everyone knows you mess with guy's heads, you've had your eyes on Dale since day one..."

"Wait, hold on a minute! i have my eyes on Dale?! what the fuck are you on?" i shouted back at her, Mia listened in on the conversation and was lapping it up - trying desperately not to laugh.