Screwball Steve's.

State: Brandi says it might be better if the readers chooses the actors/actresses for the characters, so if you have any suggestions we'd love to here them.

Seth's P.O.V

I did not expect to be rejected like that.

Maybe i was loosing my edge?

Maybe she liked someone else?

Maybe i approached her the wrong way?

Maybe i did scare her last night?

I had to slap myself, what was i doing? why was she so important to me anyway?

I distinctly remember hating her as a kid.

The toilets were the only secluded place in the yard, and came at a price.

Stood at the entrance of the toilets, was the one and only Screwball Steve.

"Steve" i said quietly, he was reading deep into a Flipside magazine a guard must have given him.

He gave an acknowledging nod, but his eyes remained scanning the magazine.

"Steve, can you let me past?" i said in a slow voice, but my voice grew impatient towards the end.

Silence.

"Ahahaha! an octopus!" he clenched the magazine in his hand and started laughing deeply.

...There was a reason why he was called Screwball Steve. He was white like me, maybe even whiter, but tattoo's covered every inch of his body, including his face which made it hard to tell whether he was white with lots of black tattoos or black with some white tattoos.

Kind of like a Zebra.

"Steve?" i tried to drag him out of the reality he had created for himself.

"Seth, did you know there's an octopus being held captive by the state at this moment in time because if it's released, it will spread the Juctotrina virus around, and the whole human race will be wiped out, but we'll be alright Seth, because everyone knows the Juctotrina virus is cured when you consume rice, and what do we have lot of?..." he looked at me with his crazed eyes.

"Rice" i said unenthusiastically.

"Rice!" he clapped his hands together almost making me jump.

"Steve, you let me past?" i said, but i was too late, his eyes were glued back to his magazine.

When i got put in the can, i was only a young minor at 13, and my education of inside wasn't a very good one, but i soon learned like everyone does - who to pay respect to (Crash) which girl you cant chat up (Rebbecca), who's an ass licker (Spencer) and who is down right crazy and should be treat with extreme caution (Screwball Steve).

Steve was doing time for kidnapping a whole church congregation - then telling them he was Jesus and could make them 'fly' - one by one he pushed them of the top of flipside's skyscraper.

Flipside stopped his subscriptions to their magazine after that, someone must've given him one.

"Steve?" "Steve?" i peered over at what he was reading, but he snatched the magazine away from my view and shoved them down his pants.

"That's my magazine" he said solemnly, then he reached down his pants to scratch his balls.

"Steve, can i come in?" - Steve was exasperating, and once h started acting weird - it took him a long time to fall back down to earth.

"And that's my house" he said pointing to the inside of the toilets.

Steve was also known for being the only one who didn't return to his cell at night, instead he stayed inside his toilets and refused to come out, or let anybody in, as far as he was concerned - it was his home.