The Second Night.

Brandi: **Sex Scene Alert** but it's pretty awful because i've never written one before, keep commenting guys and girls, even if they're improvement comments!!:)

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hally's P.O.V.

We reached the cell, not taking our hands off each other.

When my friends and i turned 13, we realised what power our tits had over the guys, a lot of my friends went beyond kissing, but not all the way.

I always wondered what it would feel like, but i made a promise to my Mom to stay out of it.

Two years down the line and we were 15, the main attraction then seemed to be the power of oral, but as you can guess - i made my Mom a promise to stay out of it.

Last year, i promised my Mom i'd wait until marriage.

But this was now and Mom was gone.

I was going to let him go first base, second base, third base and i wasn't going to stop until he reached home run.

My hands felt over his abs and down his pants, His hands teased my breasts.

He pulled my top over my head, i went to pull his off, but he slid my hands back down his pants.

We stared back into each other's hungry eyes.

He pulled of his top himself, then he moved my hands out of his pants and back onto his abs, so he could pull my joggers down.

I was aware i was stood in just my underwear now, it felt strange - no boy had ever seen me in my underwear before.

I didn't dwell on the feeling too long.

He pressed up against me, that's when i felt it - i ached for it.

He reached behind my back unfastening my bra, it fell to the ground.

I slid down his body pulling his joggers down with me until my face was on the same level as his pride.

I gently led his erection out of his boxers and into my mouth and listened to him groan.

He removed his erection out of me and moved me onto the mattress so i was on my back, then he slowly slid my pants off.

I lay naked on the mattress gazing up at him as he stood over me and took off his pants completely.

He knelt down between my legs pushing them apart leaving me open.

I felt the weight of his body over me, but he soon supported himself putting his hand at either side of me.

He entered and i screamed.

It hurt, but damn it felt good.

He thrusted in and out and we breathed in each others breaths until we became in sink.

It felt so good and i didn't want him to stop.

I became wet and the pleasure increased, he was groaning and i was screaming a lot louder now.

He lifted my body up so he was siting and i was sitting on him with my legs wrapped around him.

He grabbed my thighs closer to him until his erection was moving me up and down.

I let out another scream of pleasure as i orgasmed.

"Don't stop" he groaned and he carried on for another 5 seconds until he met his climax.