Lee stood upright and looked at G-Dragon and I. She folded her arms and had a scorn on her face.

"Do you mind explaining to me what happened?" Lee asked.

G-Dragon and I were quiet. What could we say? That we wanted to surprise Sam and it didn't go as planned? Even if we were to make up a lie, the fact is Sam passed out and it's all our fault.

Lee didn't expect us to say anything as she turned to look at the end of the bed where Mike, Daniel and Christine stood. They too were in on this and were just as guilty as G-Dragon and I.

"Collins isn't going to like this at all," said Lee. "What were you thinking?"

"We just wanted to surprise her, that's all it was," I answered.

"But didn't you think twice that she might just hit herself in the process? She just passed out and look! She has a bruise on her forehead."

I turned to look at Sam who laid on the bed and she had a slight bruise on the head from where she hit the wooden drawer. From afar, you couldn't even tell that it was even there. The bruise would heal quickly within a few days, I don't know if Sam was ever going to heal from this at all.

"So, I expect you guys were filming all this, weren't you?" Lee asked the other three at the end of the bed.

"No.... well...," Mike hesitated as he hid his phone behind him. "Yes."

"Unbelievable! You guys are just great! What am I supposed to tell Collins when he notices the bruise on her forehead?"

"That she slipped and fell by accident?" I suggested as I bit my lip.

"I'm not Sam whose a pretty good liar and is willing to save you from Collins all the time! What you did was unforgivable and I don't know what to say to Collins when he finds out about this."

"We're sorry," said Daniel. "We didn't mean for this to happen."

Lee sighed. As she much as she was angry, she still felt sorry for us.

"You should be saying sorry to the person you almost killed today." She turned to look at G-Dragon and I. "I don't know about you two, because I know you're the masterminds behind all this. Just pray that Sam will be willing to forgive you. I'll go get the first aid kit."

Lee walked out of the room. We were all quiet for a while until Lee was out of earshot.

"This is all your fault!" I blurted out pointing my finger at G-Dragon.

"Me!" he turned around on the bed to look at me. "You said me lying on the bed with her acting as the panda was a good idea."

"Do you know what, we're all to blame here," said Christine.

"Ya, but who came up with the freaking idea?" Mike asked.

Everyone's eyes turned on me and I shrugged my shoulders in defense.

"You can't possibly blame me for all this. If it's anyone to blame, it's GD. He was the one who wanted to surprise Sam."

"I had a different thing in mind until you came up with this stupid idea," said G-Dragon.