92: alexa is 19

"hey baby girl wake up" riley whispered. my eyes opened and my girlfriend kissed my lips gently.
"happy birthday babe" she smiled. "thanks"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" brendon and sarah sang at the top of their lungs. we giggled and looked towards the door. i sat up and riley moved the hair out of my face. they finished singing and sarah handed me a cupcake with rainbow frosting. i thanked them and put it on my table as i had to brush my teeth first.

"so...what do you wanna do today?"
"i dont know" i shrugged.
"tell them" riley urged me.
"tell us what?" sarah asked.
"i dont really wanna do anything for my birthday" i said quietly.
"what? why?" brendon asked.
"i just...i don't feel like it. well to be honest i just dont wanna leave the house" i asked.
"thank god. me neither" brendon replied making us all laugh.

soon enough they left. riley let me lay in her lap, my eyes closed. she turned on hayley kiyoko and ran her hand through my hair as i drifted off to sleep once again. i awoke an hour later to see she'd gotten my clothes ready. i sat up and she noticed i was awake.
"hey" she kissed me gently and handed me my clothes.
"lets take a shower then get dressed" she was still in her pjs too. i nodded and followed her to my bathroom.

after we showered and brushed our teeth we got dressed. after drying my hair i got into blue jeans which i'd rolled up and a thrasher crop top. i brushed my hair down then started to do my make up. i liked my skin so i never did anything to it, just eye make up. i did my brows, eye shadow then added eye liner, mascara and lip balm. riley wasn't that into make up. she only did her brows and put mascara on. she was wearing a hayley kiyoko t shirt which she'd tied up and denim shorts. i ate my cupcake then we headed downstairs.

"AWWWW!" my parents awed at how i looked. "what?" i was confused.
"you look so beautiful" brendon smiled. "riley you look fucking gay"
"why thank you" she bowed while i poked her neck causing her the squeal.
"you guys are weird!" brendon sighed and smiled again. me and riley grinned and sat down.

we ate our breakfast and let dua lipa play in the background. i was feeling a bit better so i asked my parents if me, tony, abby and riley could hang out. then riley said she had a surprise for me. she opened the front door and dylan & jake walked in. i squealed and ran and hugged them. they fell on the floor laughing and holding me. being an exchange student and travelling was now over and they were back home for good.

so us six watched a movie. we watched to all the boys i've loved before. it was so so good! then riley decided she wanted a nose ring. she knew i didn't want to go out though but i said it was fine and maybe fresh air would do me good so we headed to the mall. the guy piercing her was being a bit of a flirt. riley had a high pain tolerance but she held my hand to show we were together. he grinned.
"i knew you guys were together. just wanted to make sure" fake flirt. smart.

after she got pierced we went to do a bit of emo shopping like old times. we headed to hot topic and decided to do a little shop. the staff knew us and we often messed around in there - and brought things. we were nineteen  but we loved hot topic. we then headed to the bowling alley and bowled to our hearts content. dylan and jake won in the end. but it was lots of fun. we then decided to get some lunch. we got some pizza and then went home. we decided to play monopoly for a bit to have some fun. then we went through my phone and found some memories from when we were younger. next my friends begged me to open all my presents. so we turned on some kehlani and got cracking.

jake got me a vinyl (walls by louis tomlinson) and a photo frame of us. dylan got me a hayley kiyoko poster and a phone case. abby got me some sephora gift cards and a love simon book. tony printed photos of us of when we were 6 and made a little book. he also got me a pride badge, a kehlani LP and hair dye. riley got me an oversized sweater, a ukulele strap, a polaroid camera, a mini black kanken, cosmetic glitter, a hayley kiyoko t shirt and a promise ring. i got emo a bit but i hugged her, told her i loved her and was so grateful. she also handed me a dildo making us all laugh. i put it in the gift bag and grinned at her. brendon and sarah insisted they gave us cake. it was white with the pride flag on it on a stick. and the inside was a rainbow! i loved it so so much.

after eating some cake me and my friends played wii for a while. just dance, sing it, mario kart...yup. thats what 19 year olds do. then we decided to go in the pool for a bit. panic! at the disco merch included swim wear. so we put some on and headed outside. it was fun to act like kids again but then we sat on the edge and talked. it got really deep and a few of us got emotional but it was good.

it was getting late soon enough so they all left minus riley. i got into my pajamas (just a white oversized t shirt and black shorts) and she did too (a kehlani tank top and shorts). brendon was shirtless in some pajama bottom and sarah was in her pajamas waiting for me. riley headed to bed as she was exhausted and i went to hang with my parents. she fell asleep cradling my pillow in her arms. i went downstairs and jumped in between them. they both yelped in surprise then laughed.

they let me choose a movie so i chose before i fall. we snacked on and enjoyed the movie then they gave me my presents.
"we were gonna get you a car but since you want to focus on your health instead of learning we're saving that for later" brendon said as sarah put four gift bags in front of me. "don't" i said sternly.
"try and stop me" he joked.

sarah got me a hp sprocket, film for my polaroid camera, a new pair of vans, tickets to see declan mckenna, gift cards to some stores, money and some make up. i hugged her gratefully, not wanting to ever let go. brendon got me a new phone, airpods, an ariana grande sweater, a panic! at the disco white denim jacket and a rainbow pride flag.

i was so happy with the flag most of all. sarah took down my bisexual flag and said i could keep it as it was my first ever flag. brendon lifted me up and i hung the beautiful rainbow onto the wall. i adjusted the fairy lights a bit and it was perfect. brendon set me down and put his arms round me. it was beautiful.

riley woke up to us talking and saw the flag.
"its beautiful" she yawned and smiled.
"like your girlfriend" brendon said. i glowed with pride. i put my presents away and we had dinner while riley went back to sleep. and i had my first shots. i bursted into tears because it burnt my throat. my parents laughed and teased me - i didn't complain though.

sarah fell asleep on brendon while we were talking so he carried her to their bed. SO CUTE. he came back downstairs giggling.
"what happened?" i asked.
"she said the f bomb while sleeping!"
"oh god" i sighed at my childish dad.
"soo...how you doing?" he sat next to me. "good..." this was awkward.
"come here you" he wrapped his arms round me and held me tight. "happy birthday. love you"
"i love you more" i replied.
"not possible" he said. "will fight you" he added. i laughed and hugged him again. we went upstairs and he went so his room to sleep. i went into my room to see riley waiting for me. she was now awake, looking beautiful as usual. she didn't have any clothes on. we grinned. i locked the door, took my t shirt off and threw it on the floor.

i jumped on the bed and pulled her jnto a kiss.