29: forgiving

"brendon" i said.
"yes darling?" he replied as he turned into our driveway.
"im thinking of forgiving riley" he looked at me.
"talk to me" he sais as he stopped the car.

"i haven't spoken to her for a month. shes been punished enough. and i miss her. she dumped janice finally and well...i shouldn't hold hate" i decided.
"i think you're right. invite her over maybe" he agreed. after having a snack and tidying and having a shower i got ready into black loose ish leggings, a panic! at the disco sweater and black socks. i dried and braided my hair then called her up.

"riley?" i asked as she picked up.
"c-can i come over?" she whimpered.
"sure"
i opened the front door and saw a sad riley. i led her to my room and she bursted into tears. i let her cry on me for a bit. after she calmed down she said sorry and told me how she'd been feeling. i comforted and forgave her and agreed to move on.

we went to school the next day, her arm around me. dylan and jake grinned when they saw us. daniel was with his friends but gave us a thumbs up.

"why were you with ian?" i asked her during english.
"he gave all this bs to me and i believed it. then found out he was trying to get in my pants. and im not a fan of dick" she said.
"hes really angry" i whispered.
"let him be" she shrugged. we both laughed.