78: i like him okay?

"honestly we may as well date. all we do is make out" i said to riley. she bursted out laughing.
"we are good kissers" she pointed out. "can't blame us" i agreed, grinning. she leaned forward and connected our lips together. me and riley hooked up a fuck ton. but i do with every girl so who can @ me? and we were young...we were going to do this sort of stuff.

"this is gonna have to stop soon" she said as she pulled away.
i gasped. "you're being mature?"
she rolled her eyes playfully. "no! i have a date tomorrow. possible new girlfriend" she grinned.
"spill!" i climbed on top of her and squealed.
she laughed. "her names tamika and she is so so sexy. literal goddess. i made out with her a few times" she explained.
"oh i've fucked her before. you're lucky as hell" i replied.
"you've fucked half the girls in school" she pointed out.
"go to hell" i got off her and sighed.

"so...who you got eyes for?" she asked.
"no one really" i lied. i couldn't tell her. she'd be so hurt. but she had tamika?
"well why are you avoiding stiles?"
i sighed. "i like him, okay?" i said.
"no way! spill now!" she sat up giggling.

"i started seeing him differently. the more deep talks we had, the more hugs...and how cute he is"
"ahhh! my friend has a crush!" she squealed. i'd only been intimate with girls. this was so different. this was a boy. i'd never fallen for a boy before. im so so gay...
"i mean i didn't see it coming. you're so fucking gay" she said.
"ah shit. i am aren't i?" she nodded.
"i bet you think of him when you hook up with other girls" she grinned.
"yeah" we bursted out laughing.
"i should stop that" i said. "but i am young"
"yeah girl just go have fun...but i never expected that shit from you though. i've only done it with you and rosie" riley smirked. "brendon thinks you're so innocent" she added.
"i think he knows" i furrowed my eye brows and looked at my door.

"brendon!" riley opened my door.
"yeah?" he came upstairs holding bogart. "alexas not innocent" she said.
"you think i don't know that?" he looked at me. "how many girls?"
i bursted out laughing and fell off my bed. riley and brendon laughed too.
"i told you he already knew" i said.
"you told him?" she asked, helping me up.
"no. i think he figured it out"
"its not my business at all. but im pretty sure alexa doesn't own size 8 vans" brendon replies.