50: im fucking important

tw death

"im gonna miss you" riley cried. brendon and sarah has decided it was best if i was taken out of school. i agreed. ian had locked me in the girls bathroom and attempted to hurt me but i dialled for 911 (press the off button on the iphone 5 times and slide...use it in the future). lots of drama happened and brendon had had enough.

"be good okay? if ian tries to touch you use the self defence i taught you" i said. she nodded. "im always going to be here. and i'll wait for you outside school everyday till i get put into a new one" i promised.
we hugged and the i hugged jake and dylan. they all headed off to school in the morning. sarah was looking for a new school for me while we were eating.
"im gonna miss them" i sighed.
"they're still going to be friends with you" she said.
"yeah but i wont be with them a lot like i used to"

brendon took me to school later on so i could empty my locker. he waited in the car while i went inside. i texted my friends and they came to give me a hand. after we emptied my locker into two boxes we headed down the hall to go to the car park. ian and his friends blocked our way.
"okay" i gave my box to dylan. "what do you want?"
"you're leaving i see" he said.
"yeah because i dont want to see you"
"or maybe you're just weak"
"ian move out of my fucking way"
"make me"
"im not in the mood for your bullshit"
"you're just a girl. you cant do anything"

i grabbed his neck and threw him to the floor. he yelped in pain and his friends stepped back. i sat on waist, my legs on either side of him.
"you are a disgusting person! how many other girls have you done this to? grow the fuck up and control your testosterone! you may think im a weak girl with an abusive past. but im fucking important! you stupid dick!" i got up and took the box off dylan and stormed out of school. "good riddace you fucking psychopath!"

i got to the car and my friends were running after me. brendon opened the back and we put the stuff inside. i remained quiet because of how angry i was. jake explained to brendon what happened. i got into the car and sat there, tears in my eyes. the door opened and riley climbed in and squashed up next to me.
"he wont get away with it. i promise i'll do whatever i can to make him get what he deserves" she said, holding me close. i started to cry.
"i just wanna die"

"no don't say that!" she said.
"i hate this" i sobbed. "why can't everything just stop?"
"stop! please stop!" she begged.
"i just cant do it anymore" i cried
"shut up! stop saying that! please!"
"riley. i'll take it from here" brendon said gently. she was crying her eyes out but got out of the car and left.
"lets get you home" brendon closed my door. he got in through his and started the car. i hid my face as he drove out of the school.