79: stiles finds out

there was vicious knocking on my door the next day. i got out of bed and ran for the door. i knew who was there. i fluffed up my hair and opened the door. it was stiles. he walked inside the house.
"you have some explaining to do!" he said, as i closed the door.
"stiles its 8 o clock" i yawned.
"whats going on?" brendon came over, looking confused.
"i'll tell you. you're daughter has little a crush on me!" he pointed to me. i froze. how did he figure it out? did riley tell him?

"you're talking shit dude" brendon said.
"tell him alexa! tell him its true!" stiles turned to me. i felt so much pressure.
"hey, don't talk to her like that" brendon said in a threatening tone. he turned to me. "he's joking. right?"
"he's right" i said quietly.
"but...all those girls"
"i tried to believe i wasn't into him. but...it didn't work" i had tears in my eyes.

"alexa not to be a dick but you're out of your mind. why in gods name would you like me like that?" stiles said.
"i-i don't know! why are you even so mad!?"
"you're being a total asshole and im right here" brendon said to stiles.
"fuck this. and our friendship" stiles walked out of the door and slammed it shut.
tears streamed down my cheeks. "alexa...who knew about this?"
"riley" i started to cry.
"how long have you had feelings for him?"
"two months? i-i don't know"
"how did i not know?"
"because i didn't want you knowing! i didn't want anyone knowing! and i told that bitch and she had to...why was he being a dick!?"
"i mean...hes pretty insecure"