45: girlfriends

"guys! i have a girlfriend! and im very very happy!" i exclaimed on instagram story. riley jumped into the view and hugged me.
"im the girlfriend!" she added. me and riley were now in a relationship. we've been dating for a month now. and i loved every second of it. we got support from everyone so it was great of course!  especially brendon. when he saw us he would say "hello my beautiful children" - which was very sweet.

we made out a lot. and we had nice hugs and went on dates and held hands. i grew a bit more shy towards her as she was loud and outgoing. but she found it adorable. we hung out wayyyy more and we're even going on a double date with tony and abigail this weekend! dylan and jake found us adorable. they're such fanboys when me and riley are being hella gay. brendon and sarah had gone out for the day and let me and riley stay home alone. me and her sat on my bed, me in her arms watching riverdale.
"why are you so pretty? its not fair" i said at her. she scoffed.
"look whos talking"
"im serious" i added nervously. she plantes a kiss on my forehead.
"well i think you're the most beautiful girl on this planet" she told me. i blushed nervously. "adorable" she smiled fondly. i buried my head into her chest shyly making her laugh and pull me onto her lap and held me close. janice was never this sweet to me.

the episode ended and we got up and went to have some snacks. i got out some crackers and cheese and then found some strawberries to go separately. me and riley ate our snacks then my phone rang - it was no caller id. i pressed answer and put it on speaker.
"hello?" i said.
"hey" me and riley looked at each other.
"how did you get my new number?"
"t-thats not important. i need to talk to you"
"im with my girlfriend" it felt so good to say that. riley smiled at me.
"y-you have a girlfriend?"
"yeah and we don't want you fucking around with us anymore"
"please let me explain! its about riley!"
i mimed riley to be quiet so we could hear the bullshit.
"shes sending nudes to some guy in exchange for money. and she steals"
riley bursted out laughing.
"riley!" i scolded her.
"wait. rileys your girlfriend?"
"hell yeah i am. you lying manipulative bitch" Riley replied.
"okay im lying! but i want you back"
"janice. im sorry but im really happy. you'll find someone. bye" i ended the call.

"you look so cute when your annoyed"
i looked at her. "shes annoying. im honestly mean but she is. she cant cheat on me and touch me like that"
"i know babe. i wont let her ruin us" she slipped her hand through mine and squeezed.
"HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN" brendon screamed as the front door opened. i jumped out of my skin.
"brendon! you scared her!" sarah scolded him as they walked in and saw me shaking. "adorable" he kissed the side of me head and put his phone on the table and put his cap on my head.
"janice called and chatted shit about riley then said she wanted me back" i told him.
"don't go back" brendon said sternly.
"hell no" i scoffed.
"good. you're mine" riley said over-protectively.