57: alexa is getting better!!

"best birthday ever" i skipped into the kitchen and hugged brendon.
"im glad you had fun" he smiled. i pulled away and sat down.
"sarah is with kala so...we are together for breakfast"

i am now 17! wow.

guess who got the courage to go back go therapy? me! i take medication which isn't too bad? at first i didn't like it so i got prescribed again.
and i
am doing
fine

dylan, jake and i were all still friends! dylan and jake were in england being an exchange student! and stiles had come out as bisexual! he cried but we hugged him and told him we supported him. were cute. tony and abby were happy too! me and riley are nearly two years strong. every second with her was a blessing. also her mom didn't act weird anymore! she admitted she was just scared because of homophobia.

me and riley were so in love. we hung out together A LOT, went out, laughed on the phone, sang together...fucked...i love her to bits .she's literally my everything. im a 17 year old girl. with ptsd and depression.

and im surviving. 
and it feels so fucking good.

"hey beautiful" brendon sauntered in. breakfast was now eaten and i was doing some work.
"hey!" i swivelled round in my chair.
"guess whos seeing dan and phil live?" he grinned. my eyes lit up.
"my biological mom?" i joked. yeah i made jokes about her...
"you and riley!"
"what!? oh my god!" i jumped into his arms. "me and sarah though i'd be nice for you guys. but...you and riley got vip"
"wait. i-im meeting dan and phi...?"
"you sure as hell are!" he jumped.
"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"'
"i love you too darling! this is for three years" he gestured to my wrist.
"you are the best" i hugged him again.
"i just love you a lot. and i know you like kids youtubers"
"shut up!"