65: tony & stiles love ya

tony and stiles came over to see me. i was on suicide watch for a while then i was allowed to go home. i agreed to therapy as long as i didn't have to be hospitalised. there was a thorough search in my room - everything sharp was gone. my card was taken away so im not able to buy anything. sarah has to know what im buying. this wasn't a punishment - they were helping but i hated it.

i was sitting with sarah in the kitchen eating when my friends came over.
"hey!" tony sat down next to me.
"sup" stiles sat opposite me. i waved and got up to put my plate away. i'd been crying all morning till brendon got me to leave my bed.
"shes not feeling to good. maybe you guys should come back later" sarah told them. "we're here to give her therapy" tony said.
"what?" sarah looked confused.
"our version- just a walk in town" stiles replied.
"im trusting you" sarah says to them. she sounded a bit threatening. but she had fear in her eyes.

"come on alexa" tony pulled me up and out of the room. stiles followed. we got there and stiles put a billie eilish vinyl into my record player. tony started the shower.
"you're gonna have a shower, get into some nice clothes, do your make up and hang out with us" he said. i didn't reply - i didn't know how.
"lets make her look so gay!" stiles giggled.

i had a shower and got into the chosen outfit: an old panic! hoodie, a skater skirt, tights and doc martens. stiles pleaded to do my hair so i sat down and he blowdried and straightened my hair then called sarah and asked her to do my make up. she kept it simple and put eye liner and mascara on me. she then went downstairs to feed the dogs. a choker was put round my neck and the boys awed.
"you look so beautiful" tony kissed my cheek and helped me up. my mini black kanken was put on my back.
"thanks for this" i said quietly.
"hey. we love you a lot" stiles smiled, ruffling my hair.
"come on" he took my hand and led me out of the room and downstairs.

my parents were laughing together in this kitchen. they saw me and awed.
"awww" you look adorable" brendon hugged me. "take care of her" he added to the boys.
"we will" stiles promised. i really didn't want to go out. i sighed as they took my hands and led me out of the house.