63: broken

tw suicide attempt

i awoke and heard my parents talking. i got out of their bed and opened the door but they stopped short and stayed quiet. i went into my room and into the bathroom. after i had a shower and got into a green sweater and black leggings. i dried my hair and then left the room. my parents were whispering still. i walked past them and went downstairs.
"alexa" brendon called me.
lyeah?"

my parents came downstairs.
"sit" brendon pointed at the couch. i sat down and looked at them blankly. sarah sat too. "so...you relapsed" he began.
"yup" i replied.
"and its worse. you're health is really bad. all we do is fight...and you said you didn't wanna be alive, you isolate yourself" he went on then sighed. "and uh we think you should go back to therapy"
"nice one" i replied.
"alexa please" brendon pleaded me.
"i don't want to" i decided
"don't be like this" sarah said. i turned to her.
"didn't ask"

"alexa don't talk to her that way!"
"bye" i got up and left the room. i went to my room, words swarming in my head. i opened the door and shut it...brendon cleared my room of all the items. or did he.

i went into my draw and took out the photo frame of me and riley. i took the photo out and emptied the razor blades.

i held it against my arm and sank it into my skin. blood dripped everywhere. i did more and more. i slashed a bit harder making me gasp in pain. why the fuck did that hurt so much? then my door opened to reveal brendon.
"what the fuck are you doing!?" he exclaimed. he put his hand on my shoulder causing me to look up.
"alexa be honest. are you okay?"
"im fine"

but then my vision blurred and everything went black.