A Special Note (and vote)

So sorry to keep updating random parts like this, but I need everyone to vote on what they would like to do. So here's the situation.

When I was writing, the storyline for Magi Games escalated further faster than I thought, so I made a way to skip the original ideas I had for Task 6 and Battle Task 6. Instead, I tweaked the original idea for Task 7, and boom, we have a new Task 6 that I'm SUPER excited for. This means that, if we do it this way, there will be a Task 6, Task 7, Battle Task 7, and Task 8 - aka the finals. With it this way, it will also mean that Task 6 will be the Quarterfinals. 

So here are the options to vote on what you would like to do (comment or PM, preferably comment) which option you would like to do.

1) We skip Battle Task 5 and I post Task 6 the Quarterfinals next. Then we move on to Task 7, Battle Task 7, and 8 next. This is the option I really wanna do. 

2) We still do Battle Task 5, then do Task 6 the Quarterfinals next, followed by Task 7, Battle Task 7, and 8 next.

3) We continue the games as normal with Battle Task 5 right now, then the original Task 6 (which is another task) followed by Battle Task 6. Task 7 would be the Quarterfinals with the new cool idea. 

In other words, would you guys wanna go ahead and start the cool, new Task 6, epic, intense idea that will start the beginning of the end right now? Or wait and do it as I originally had in mind?

The reason I ask is that, as I said, when writing the scene, it feels more and more ridiculous to keep postponing it. I feel like with all the stuff going on, the Gamemakers would hurry and end the Games and focus on the problems. Which is the reason for me wanting to do option number 1. I'm still your host, therefore I still want your guys' input and will do whichever one you like the best. Yes, I also know I'm being kinda vague to avoid giving you guys spoilers, which doesn't help you decide. 

Thank you for understanding about all the delays and extra chapters and votes and stuff. I promise you, especially if you guys respond quickly, I will post whichever task you guys decide on tomorrow! 

What is your choice? Comment below and just let me know :)