Task 3: Fun House

Evina eyed the mansion outside Kypha with a gleam in her eye. Pimret had just walked out of it and he was pale with a wide-eyed terrified look on his face. Thulok was on the ground bellowing at the stunned hobbit. "So?" Evina asked Pimret. "What did you think of my fun house?"

Pimret shook his head silently and simply plopped down in the grass.

"I'll be a dwarf's beard, Evina," Thulok started, "You've actually managed to shut him up!"

Evina grinned. "This is going to be such a fun task. Let's see how the Guild's react when they go inside! Hehehe!"

Thulok and Pimret both shifted their gaze to Evina. At times, she could truly be a terrifying fairy.

*****

Hello, everyone! Sorry that this is a day late, but welcome to Task 3: Fun House!

(I present to you... gifs from the funniest show you will ever see. If anyone can guess it, I'll give you a hint about Battle Task 4)!

The arena has been set up in the plains outside Kypha, the capital city. Towering in front of you is a beautiful mansion. A flower garden surrounds the outside of the front, just beneath the windows. Stairs lead up to a porch where the entrance is and upon the second story is a balcony. This is a high stakes game of hide and seek.

For this challenge, you must choose one character to be the seeker for your guild. You must also choose three other teammates (of your five) to be the hiders. The hiders must go into the mansion and are given five minutes to find a place to hide. It must be a very good place and once they are hidden, they are not allowed to move or change places. During the challenge, they are not allowed to call out or alert their teammate in any way. If any guilds are caught cheating, their guild will be eliminated from the challenge, resulting in zero points this round.

The seeker's job is to go into the house and find their three teammates. When the seeker exits with their three teammates and is standing outside the mansion on the front porch with their three teammates, their guild has completed the challenge. Guild rankings in the story will be determined by how fast the seeker found them because each guild is timed and in the story, the times will determine the rankings (remember that our rankings are determined by your writing score). The mansion is filled with many hallways and rooms. You as the writers are allowed to describe and design it however you wish. The twist is that the mansion is filled with your character's - the seeker's - dislikes and fears, ranging from a dislike of something minor, to a pet peeve, to a major fear or minor phobia. They must make it through this.

I will be judging your writing on the details of your character. How well do you know them? Can you show me what they dislike and fear? I want to be SHOWN how they're feeling, let me see their body language, tell me what their emotions are, let me see how they react. Will they give up or will they be able to overcome the challenge?