Guild 7: Liberum-Spiritibus

This guild was made by ForeverandMagic. The guild seal is below. At the bottom of the guild form is the Gamemaker/Mentor comments and below them will be the five members representing the guild in the games. 

Guild Name: Liberum-Spiritibus

The guild's name was originally Liberum. It was named after a local (well, the planet) legend who was Geria Liberum. Geria was said to be a great Healer Magi who saved hundreds of people through medical ways. However, people often exaggerate her deeds saying that she used magic. Then, some guild members wanted the name to be changed to Spiritibus after the brave Persee Spiritibus who led his army and defeated the barbaric invaders from Saine's moon. Eventually, they just combined the names.

Planet: The planet that Liberum-Spiritibus is on is called Saine. It is a simple planet with heavier gravity than Earth's, but only slightly. However, the planet itself is a booming melting pot. With many resources, the planet soon became trading port, and thousands of species travel to and from Saine. Obviously, that means the local population is very diverse, and it is said that you see a different sub-species every day when you walk down the streets. You can witness people loading gold, coal, and various types of fruits that only grow on Saine. The guild's former was based in the capital city of Rousse, but they had to move to the small village near the city called Skel. Being part of the Republic, it is fairly close to the center of the cluster of planets within it. It isn't too far away from Tythan. The planet itself has five continents that spread around the globe. The largest is Actif, then it is Conkaryote, then Pili, then Matante, and the smallest is Bete. Bete is where the capital and Magi base is located.

What is the guild like: It used to be a bright beacon of magic, education, and protection, but now they can't even hope to be half of that. It's current members are mostly inexperienced, young, and way too curious for their own good. They still keep to their roots: loyalty, honesty, and logic, but in the state that they are in now, each member seems to be standing on thin ice. It seems like any day now that the ice finally breaks and the guild falls apart.

Guild History: It began with a group of magi whose names were lost in history, but that is one of the greater mysteries about the guild. They know how long Liberum-Spiritibus has been around: 15 years, but the original members were hidden from the public. Now, due to current events, the latest Magi Master has been accepting almost anyone who wants to join. The reason? A plague swept the entire continent of Bete and 60% of the population perished. The previous 1045 members went down to a measly 50, and then many of them left because of the lose of family or homes. The guild lost money, respect, and expertise.

Guild Master: His name is Zion Xian, and he is a simple dog Animaloid with black fur all over his body and cold, brown eyes. The Illusionist's overall composer demands complete focus and commitment, and that isn't far from the truth. Despite only being a Master because the previous one died in the plague, the fifty-five year old takes everything seriously. Especially reputation. That is why the guild is even joining this year instead of taking a rest, and the members don't necessarily like that.

Number of members: 32. Previously, you had to submit a form saying that you wished to join, pass a written and verbal intellectual test, and have basic combat skills. In fact, it was required to retake the tests every four years. Now, to gain more members and respect, they accept practically anyone.