Battle Task 1: Results

The Gamemakers posted the results of the battle that night in a magical projection in the sky outside Kypha. Eagerly, the roaring crowd gathered, men and women shoving other people and races aside to see the anxiously awaited scores. All day, they had watched the Magi compete in the labyrinth and the day was finished with the one-on-one battles of the crowds fan-favorite Magi.

Spirits of the Hidden has left Kypha. The guild had an important mission to attend. Thus, Dragon Claw was paired up against Ivory Crow in a last minute change. The results of every battle task today are below, the projection sign read.

Dragon Claw versus Ivory Crow - Ivory Crow is the winner!

Guild Valkyrie versus Miria - It's a tie!

Northern Protectors versus Silent Phoenix - Silent Phoenix!

Knight's Watch versus Liberum-Spiritibus - Knight's Watch!

Iscariot Sin versus Crimson Shadow - Crimson Shadow!

Black Shadow versus Knights of Grimm - Black Shadow!

Black Dragon versus Mystical Dynasty - A tie!!

We, the Gamemakers, have listed the final Guild Rankings of Day One of the Magi Games below:

1. Ivory Crow - 19 POINTS

2. Crimson Shadow - 18 POINTS

3. Northern Protectors - 16 POINTS

3. Knight's Watch - 16 POINTS

4. Silent Phoenix - 15 POINTS

4. Black Shadow - 15 POINTS

5. Miria - 14 POINTS

6. Guild Valkyrie - 12 POINTS

7. Liberum-Spiritibus - 9 POINTS

7. (Black Dragon is tied here with 9 POINTS)

8. Dragon Claw - 6 POINTS

9. Iscariot Sin - 3 POINTS

10. Knights of Grimm - 2 POINTS

Thulok glared at the board with a harumph! "I can't believe our top contenders - Black Dragon has fallen to seventh place! Seventh! Even our typical guilds who do well every year - Miria, Knight's Watch, Guild Valkyrie - are in third, fifth, and sixth!"

Evina giggled. "I think the other guilds are doing fantastic! Who could have seen that Ivory Crow would be in first place?"

"Or that Crimson Shadow would come in second?" Pimret added.

"Not to mention we have a two-way tie for third place - Northern Protectors and Knight's Watch." Evina grinned and fluttered her wings.

Pimret pointed to the scoreboard projection in the fields outside Kypha, where they stood below it. "Don't forget the two-way tie for fourth place - Black Shadow is actually dead even with Silent Phoenix."

"That guild of criminals has risen to fourth place? This... This is a disaster!" Thulok huffed and thudded his foot onto the ground angrily.

"I have confidence that even Knights of Grimm, Iscariot Sin, and Dragon Claw will rise up the ranks as well as the competition continues," Evina said.

Pimret giggled. "Oooh, they're gonna love the task for tomorrow!"