Sponsorship Task: Awards and Rankings

****I wanted to warn everyone of an IMPORTANT CHANGE! ****

Since there is now an ODD number of participants, that means that the writer whose entry stood out to me the most will have IMMUNITY and will not have to participate in the Battle Tasks if they don't want to

Since there is now an ODD number of participants, that means that the writer whose entry stood out to me the most will have IMMUNITY and will not have to participate in the Battle Tasks if they don't want to. If they do, then they can feel free to ask me to write against them - for fun, not for actual points. This person will receive ten points (also their guild in the story line will as well), counting as a win at the end of the Battle Task. They will also have the Battle Task time to take a break, since they do not have to participate unless they want to against me for fun. This will happen as long as there are odd number of contestants - in case of future drop outs. In the event there are drop outs and the number of contestants is even, no one wins immunity and the games continue as normal. Thank you everyone for understanding! :) I'm sorry for this last minute change! 

Remember that runners up for awards DO NOT WIN the award or the perk from the award. ONLY THE WRITERS LISTED UNDER WINNERS WIN THE AWARD AND PERK FROM THE AWARD.

Here are the awards for this task:

Like A Movie - Runners up: D-Willy45, ariel_paiment1, StarryCrows; Winners: JesterheadJohnSnow, Sara_R_Stark, Several7s, Wordsmith-,

Winners of this award, to help you be more descriptive, you guys have won an extra 1,000 words to use next task (regular task, not battle task).

Show Me The Character - Runners up: Anirbanbora; Winners: duckish, Shermanblook, Sara_R_Stark, Several7s, Wordsmith-

Winners of this award, because you helped me get into your characters heads, you can have two of your characters involved in the Sponsorship Battle Task, instead of just one.

Drama! - MusicgirlXD

Because you were the only one to win this award, you can PM me and ask for a perk of your choice - within reason. I can accept or decline whatever you ask me.

Ships A Sailing - Winners: Shermanblook, D-Willy45, ariel_paiment1

Because you guys shipped some amazing couples, you all win a hint about Task 1 - to help you plan the storyline for those ships ahead of time, of course. PM me for details.