Battle Task 1: Entries

MusicgirlXD was against FantasyTeller12, who dropped out. So MusicgirlXD wrote an entry against one of my characters and then music1or1books wrote an entry at the last minute, with one of her characters against MusicgirlXD. Remember that music1or1books was for fun because she won immunity. 

MusicgirlXD

 The sound of the door swinging open echoed as the guild master walked in. He looked around the room. Miyuki and Artemis were sitting on their beds bandaged. Miyuki's feet were bandaged from a cut. Artemis, on the other hand, was bandaged from head to toe. Smiling, He noticed they were laughing and being nice for once.

Looking to the other side of the room, Roku saw Bernard standing next to Cordelia's bed talking with the young merling and helping her better her magic. Gazing over at the octomer, Roku approached his bed. Instead of talking with his guildmates, he was reading.

"May I have your attention, please?" Roku asked coldly.

Shuddering, the guild faced him. They didn't know what to expect. He's usually a warm person but lately, he's been acting cold. Swallowing hard, Artemis meet his gaze. A smile pulled at his lips as he addressed the guild. "I would like to congratulate Miyuki and Artemis on their joint effort in getting us a win. Even tho we didn't win they still showed an excellent teamwork on yesterdays competition."

Facing each other, Artemis and Miyuki shared a smile. They didn't plan on sharing the task but they come through. "Now time for the next task." Roku's smile faded as he spoke. "I have been informed that the next competition will be an underwater battle."

"That sounds like so much fun!" Artemis squealed.

"Put me in Master! I'm ready for anything." Miyuki begged.

Roku shook his head, "I'm sorry girls but you're to injured. You're lucky I didn't make you stay down in the infirmary like the doctor suggested." The guild master watched as Artemis and Miyuki crossed their arms, pouting. "Because of it being a water battle, I would like very much for Cordelia or Razor to participate."

"Us?" The mermaid asked as she starred off into space deep in thought.

"I don't care let her do it. They probably just game up with this task to see girls in bikini's anyway." Razor said bluntly. Smirking, he knew exactly who he was going to send in to compete for Dragon's Claw.

The sound of splashes filled the air as each of the guilds chosen competitors jumped into the water. Razor sighed as he swam further in. He didn't necessarily want to compete in a battle designed for bathing beauties but, according to the guild master, he didn't have a choice. Bubbles floated past him as another competitor plunged in beside him.

As the bubbles cleared, Razor noticed it was a human who was using a rune to breathe. Smirking, Razor found it laughable seeing how he could breathe the water naturally. The male looked over at him, "What are you smirking at?" The human demanded.

"Nothing, just the fact you need a rune makes this whole situation laughable." Razor grinned.

Gritting his teeth, the male looked away. Razor looked around him. The gong sounded out around them, signaling the start of the battle. Searching for other opponents, The two males didn't make eye contact. Seeing everyone was already paired up, they glared at each other. "So I take it you're my opponent. What's your name?" Razor complained.

"What gave it away? Also, it's Kyren." The mage stated. Without waiting for a response, Kyren formed black fire in his hands, throwing them at Razor. Razor made black like wisps wrap around his body. Disappearing, he traveled behind the dark mage striking him against his back with a dark object.