Meet the Mentors

Remember that the Mentors in the storyline are Magi Masters who will guide the Magi Guilds who are in the lowest ranks. In reality, I'll be giving advice to the writers who score the lowest to help them improve. There are three in total and they will be chosen before each task, based on the rankings. Please use these forms as well as their pictures for references when including them in your entries. :) 

*****

Let us introduce to you the Magi Masters who will be mentoring the guilds who can't seem to get any higher in the rankings! There are three special ones that have been selected by the Magi Council directly! We are excited to meet them and we hope that you are as well!

*****

Name: Aderri Nowen

Gender: Female

Age: 38

Personality: Aderri is quiet because she prefers to listen

Personality: Aderri is quiet because she prefers to listen. When needing advice, she's the person to talk to. No matter how long it takes, she will sit and listen to anyone who needs someone to be there for them. She's wise with years of experience behind her. Her children mean the world to her and she cherishes her husband and family (she's even expecting grandchildren soon).

Backstory: Aderri grew up on the world known as Ivvar. It's mostly ice, cold waters, slowly moving glaciers, and icebergs large enough to be small islands. As a Polar Bear centaur, Aderri's body is perfectly adapted to the cold. Her clan roamed an iceberg that connected to a mainland via frozen ice. She befriended several Mer who swam in the frigid waters to the east, ones that surprisingly remained unfrozen. Her best friend was a Whalemer male who roamed the waters and left on vast journeys and another was an oddly gentle young Mershark whose body had adapted to the cold waters. Aderri found her mate at the young age of fifteen and they had no trouble having three children of their own. Their oldest daughter is expecting a baby soon, so Aderri is excited to become a grandmother. Ivvar is in the midst of the Republic, so Aderri was used to frequently seeing Republic Senators and Magi coming and going. The nearby guild, Old Waters, lived nearby, so Aderri joined them at a young age and excelled in Ice Magic as a Water Mage Magi. Since she was so little when she started training under her teacher, Aderri became a Magi Master at the surprisingly young age of 25. A year later, she was asked to mentor some of the Magi guilds in the Magi Games and she's loved doing it ever since.

Likes: She loves her family and her guild, Old Waters, the ice and cold, her two Mer friends, and mentoring Magi Guilds who join the Games.

Dislikes: Aderri hates the heat - she has too much fur on her body to enjoy it and shockingly enough even though she's classified as a Water Mage Magi, she doesn't like water and will only swim if she has to. Ice doesn't bother her, for some strange reason.

Guilds she will mentor: Aderri will mentor the guilds that score the lowest in the rankings. She's a highly skilled Magi Master, in water magic and will definitely be an excellent trainer for any Mage Magi who need it.