Guild 10: Ivory Crow

This guild was made by music1or1books. The guild seal is below. At the bottom of the guild form is the Gamemaker/Mentor comments and below them will be the five members representing the guild in the games. 

Guild Name: Ivory Crow, usually shortened to just "The Crows"

What Planet is the Guild From: The Crows are from a rather dim and small planet named Kuhlal. Despite its small size, Kuhlal has a wide reputation of being a planet that any respectable person would not want to visit. Sunlight on Kuhlal is scarce because of the constant fog that hangs over the sky, but the inhabitants prefer the dark. It has only one city called Glavsk, which is a sprawling collection of overcrowded housing and unsavory crime. Glavsk is surrounded to the north by a roaring ocean which destroys all boats and a mountain range to the south that nobody has lived to scale, so the city is the only known habitable land on the planet. Kuhlal is a home to all people and races and is in the outer planets of the Republic.

What is your Guild like: The Crows are a network of people who work in Glavsk to keep the city under control. They have all grown up on Kuhlal and see it as home, but have chosen to turn away from the crime of their planet and instead work to keep a balance of good to offset the evil. Many of the members are ex-thieves, con-artists, or criminals who are trying to make up for their pasts. They are a loose guild who are spread throughout the city but still feel a great loyalty to the other members.

Guild History: The Crows have existed on Kuhlal as long as anybody can remember - which is a very long time considering the eldest member is more than two hundred years old. Nobody can say exactly who or what founded it, so the guild is simply an established part of the city.

Guild Master: The current master of the Crows is an illusionist named Lilova Petrova and she is 44 years old. She is a gray elf with short, black hair and winding tattoos down her arms. She joined the Crows at a very young age when her parents tried to sell her to a con-artist because of her magic, but she escaped and joined the guild. Ever since then Lilova has been training and working to find other creatures with magic and keep them safe from having their powers abused. She is a hard-worker and quickly rose through the ranks, and has been the master of the guild for more than 10 years.

Number of members: 81, although they are spread throughout the city so they don't seem as large. To join, a Magi has to stop any criminal activity and prove they are trying to spread good. The guild is very open to new members, and they value trust over talent.

GAMEMAKER COMMENTS:

Thulok: "I commend you for keeping Kuhlal under control - at least as much as that wretched place can be. Watch yourselves though - don't let your criminal history cause you to act out of line."

Evina: "I think it's wonderful what you're doing and how you're protecting that dreary place all on your own!"

Pimret: "Hey, Lilova! Sounds like your magic is perfect for pranking people! Why don't you and I speak privately sometime, eh?"