Reservations - CLOSED

UPDATE:

If you're reading this, then we have had DOUBLE the original amount I wanted for the games. Haha I'm so excited for these games, but if we ever want it to start, I'm going to have to CLOSE spots now. Especially since no one will be eliminated - 20 entries every task is A LOT for me to read, haha. Welcome to the Games. RESERVATIONS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED. Below these updated announcements, I've listed out all the official contestants in Magi Games. If you want to join and find that it's too late - it's okay. You can still follow along and then if there are any drop outs, you can join in the place of the drop outs. Just PM or comment and let me know if you wanna be a reserve! 

Guild 1 - CCWinters

Guild 2 - JesterheadJohnSnow

Guild 3 - ariel_paiement1

Guild 4 - D-Willy45

Guild 5 - Sara_R_Stark

Guild 6 - Katie387750

Guild 7 - ForeverandMagic

Guild 8 - wordsmith-

Guild 9 - Several7s

Guild 10 - music1or1books

Guild 11 - Legolas-

Guild 12 - Shermanblook

Guild 13 - duckish

Guild 14 - AnirbanBora

Guild 15 - pinksspade 

Guild 16 - FantasyTeller12

Guild 17 - MusicgirlXD

Guild 18 - StarryCrow

Guild 19 - jesusfreak202

Guild 20 - animallover1321

Right now, these are the 14 spots available (I'm doing a bonus 15th Guild and my sister is doing a bonus 16th which doesn't count toward the main spots or toward a win) and if we need more spots if we get more than 14 people, then I'll open up as many Guilds as there are people, as long as the numbers are even. So don't worry if you comment on here and all the guild spots are filled! 

To reserve your guild number, comment the Guild number you would like, along with a quick summary of what your guild is like. An example: I would like Guild Spot number 15. My guild is spunky and fun!

I'll reply to your comment to confirm that your guild number is reserved. When it is, you'll have 48 hours to hand in your Guild information.

From that point on, you'll have four to five days to make character forms for the five characters participating in the Magi Games. These characters must be a part of your guild and they're the members representing your guild in the Magi Games.