Late Entries

First of all, I wanted to personally apologize to everyone that Battle Task 5 has taken so long. First, we had two late entries, which I will post their scores and all their information below (and their scores and stuff have all been updated on the rankings chapter, just FYI). Then, I had received my book Shifter from my editor, so I have spent the past several days rewriting/editing Shifter. Last week, it was Hunter. Now, Shifter, the first round of edits is done, so I should have A LOT more free time. I am SO SORRY that this has taken so long; I take partial responsibility. Before we get to the entries and their scores and stuff, I have a question:

DOES EVERYONE WANT TO CONTINUE THE TASKS AS NORMAL? After this, we will have Battle Task 5, Task 6, Battle Task 6, Task 7, Task 8, Task 9 and Magi Games is over. It isn't too much longer and I think the next few tasks are exciting. I wanted to take a vote and make sure you guys all wanted to continue as normal (or skip Battle Task 5, Task 6, or Battle Task 6 or something). Anyway, just let me know (but Task 6 is exciting, I hope). 

Without further ado, here are the two entries:

Katie387750

I'M SORRY EVERYONE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THAT I BROUGHT YOU THROUGH. I TOOK AGES TO MAKE THIS ENTRY BECAUSE I'VE BEEN BUSY. IT'S SHORT, IT'S TERRIBLE, BUT IT'S DONE. ONCE AGAIN, I'M SORRY TO EVERYONE, BUT WE'VE WAITED LONGER THAN THIS BEFORE. ENJOY MY SHORT 900 WORD ENTRY. (NOT ALL REQUIREMENTS WERE DONE TO MAKE OUR TIME SHORTER. I'M TRULY SORRY.)

Diane's POV.

I was on the boat that was heading to Serpent Island. A lot of guild representatives were sitting on the boat, staring at each other awkwardly.

Meanwhile, I was just thinking. Thinking about everything that didn't make any since. I can come up with at least 2, Brandon liked me back, and I got picked once again for a task. I get picked for like, every task! Why me? Why not Crystal, Ethan, Brandon, or even little Opal? Why is it always the dark magi?

Whatever, everyone has something going on in their life right now. Opal has Benjo, Crystal has Ethan, and I have Brandon. I think Opal hasn't even talked to Benjo in a day or two. They don't have much time to talk I guess.

"Land ahoy!" The captain, a merman, called out. He steered the boat with a wheel on the bottom of the ship, where it's underwater. There was a wheel underwater and on the boat for all the races, which I found amazing.

I smiled as I got up from my seat. I went to the docks to look at the ocean and watch the island get bigger and bigger. Two male representatives were standing outside as well.

I really hate the sound of this task. Craftsmanship. You pick the most impatient person in the guild for craftsmanship. How stupid are you?

I sighed as the boat got to the island. We were here. All I had to do now was step outside of the boat, and listen to Thulok's speech before we start the task. Hopefully, I'll do okay.

***

"On your marks, get set, go!" Evina chirped.

Sitting in my desk planted in the middle of a plain, I started getting to work. A magicam made a picture behind the desk but visible enough to see it. The magicam showed a picture of a wooden bow with green sparkles coming out of it.

I looked around to find the wood and string for the object. I found the wood sitting in the bottom left drawer of the desk. I took it out, and realized that there was more than just one log of wood. There were about 10 different types of wood, and I didn't know which one to choose from. Which one was the right wood? Tila would've been so good at this!

Whatever, calm down. The second log looked the most like the picture of the magical bow, so I took that one, and put the rest of the logs back in their assigned drawer.