Guild 18: Guild of the Geraniums Hiraeth

This guild was made byStarryCrow. The guild seal is above. At the bottom of the guild form is the Gamemaker/Mentor comments and below them will be the five members representing the guild in the games. 

Guild Name: Guild of the Geraniums Hiraeth

(Guild of Hiraeths for short since they are Protected by the Geraniums)

Hiraeth meaning: A longing for a home you can't return to, or one that was never yours. not necessarily a house, but a homely feeling such as love.

Guild Seal

What Planet is the Guild From: Guild of Hiraeths is located on an exotic planet seeming occupied with nothing but plants that come in all shapes and sizes, the surface is full of beauty and life but the species that occupy live beneath the surface, under the ground only coming up when absolutely necessary. The guild's entrance is surrounded by fields of wild Geraniums and the inside is floored and paneled with metal. The people are withheld from the republic and tend to be more reserved and keep to there families and communities, a small circle of who they know leaving them off-putting with any strangers, the community consists of Dryads who wander the surface almost invisible to sight, whereas underground you'll find merchant traders consisting of humans and animaloids. They are approximately an eight days journey away from the Republic.

The guild is full of those without a past life, a home for them almost, where they develop friendships and even closer relations than brothers and sisters. Those apart of this guild tend to be more preserving and careful of how they treat the environment around them leaving them with excellent skills of quick analyzing skills and observing, however, they tend to be unsympathetic and /too/ honest. People in this guild will tell you what's what no matter how it affects you, though they mean well and will protect what they believe in and love.

Guild History: It all began when a young man was being hunted for his crimes, crimes that nobody speaks of or even remembers anymore, for he never told a soul of his devious and quite disturbing past. But he was not a bad man, he loved animals, nature awed him into peace and comfort especially when nightmares and tormenting memories of his past would paralyzing him still. One day he came across a field of Geraniums a soft voice called out for him and stepping forward he fell into a trap..or so he thought he landed on the petals of this foreign flower and he could swear to this day that they moved to comfort him wrapping there stems and leafy selves around him to keep him warm and tilted their heads forward to protect him from the rain. The man had children and those children had children, each and every one could swear they heard the soft voice at least once in their life the gentle voice that sounded like a mother guiding her little children back home...

Blue hair who became Guild master not by blood but by action, his interest in space and illusions is what caused him to take an interest in hiding the guild from the wandering eye he created a spell that would keep the entrance hidden from those with a darken spirit and demented soul, though many believe this as a rumor and can swear he's simply a distant relative of that one young man who started it all, Belen Sothos.