Sponsorship Task: Entries

Guild 1: Guild Strigidae - Dorian_trash

DID NOT HAND IN - ELMINATED

Guild 2: Knight's Watch - JesterheadJohnSnow 

"Mordzar, are you coming?"

The Metal Mage glanced up at the doorway as he fastened his guild's armband onto his left arm. Syliane the Harpy stood at the doorway of his hotel room, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Aye, just give me a second."

Once he slid on his black cloak, he joined his fellow guild member.

"What took you so bloody long?" Syliane's dark eyes narrowed. "This is an important event for our guild and Lady Lara hates to be kept waiting."

"I'm perfectly aware." Mordzar replied nonchalantly. "Hence I took the time to prepare in order to land a great first impression for the Knight's Watch."

"Right and I'm an Orc." Syliane rolled her eyes.

The duo trudged through the royal blue halls lit by lamps that housed several fireflies until they reached the vast green and gold lobby of the Golden Keep hotel.

Quite a blatantly inauthentic name for a hotel, Mordzar thought to himself.

Awaiting the two were Lady Lara and the rest of the Knight's Watch. The guild leader's amber eyes fixated upon the tardy duo as soon as they had arrived.

"It's about time." The Half-Orc rose from her chair at the lobby. "I don't want the other guilds as well as the Gamemakers to get the wrong idea about us. Now let's hustle. Black Shadow is already on their way to their interviews."

Black Shadow, a guild from Voybos, shared a floor and some rooms with Knight's Watch due to the limited amount of available spaces. Mordzar was the only lucky member of the guild to possess his own room while the other members, including the nonparticipants, had to share a room with a Black Shadow member. This had resulted in mixed reactions from the guild members, but fortunately there was nothing too serious going on.

----

"It looks like precipitation from the air is imminent."

Rhengar sniffed the air and snorted. His ruby eyes landed on his friend Sha'Kil.

"It's nothing. It rains in Tankrid everyday although your island never experiences it. Perhaps you get to feel what it is like to be a true citizen of Aker."

"Rhengar!" Lara turned to scold the wolfman. "Remember how I feel about discrimination?"

Sha'kil chuckled from behind his white skull mask. "It's fine, my lady. He and I joke around all the time."

"Well, you both need to cease this incessant bickering since our guild is up next!"

From the side, Rhengar viewed everyone clapping as the previous guild left the podium.

"We're up next." Jardonkha the Naga whispered.

The five representatives received praises and even wishes of luck from their fellow members before they made their way up the wooden stairs and onto the podium where there were five seats available. The sky above them darkened, giving the vicinity an ominous appearance before a flash of lightning lit the area.The low rumble of thunder met everyone's ears before the sky wept. Everyone quickly donned their cloaks or bundled themselves in whatever they could to prevent the precipitation from making contact with them.

It is as I predicted, Rhengar thought with a smirk.

"Hailing from the distant planet of Aker, let's give the Knight's Watch a warm welcome!"