Like i'd do that to Liam.

I'd never even dream of doing such a thing.

I just laugh and begin walking away.I've already begun walking into the airport and even though me and Liam both know that we'll be on skype and FaceTime 24:7 I can't help but think of how much I'm going to miss him.

This isn't like some other trip either of us have taken before.

Because the last times we've just been bestfriends.

And now he's my boyfriend.

------------------------------

I've just got on the plane and I'm sitting in my seat next to a women with a little kid sitting next to her and the kid just looks up at me asif to say what's up with her? He can obviously see the smile on my face that hasn't left since the moment liam told me he's be honored to have me has his girlfriend and that he'd treat me a million times better than Nate ever did.

Liam is so cute sometimes.

And I love him for it.

I listen to my music since there's nothing else to do on this plane. I listen to a few albums then decide to watch a movie on my iPad.

I decide on watching "Abduction"

Abduction is Definetley one of my Favourite films seen as tough Taylor lautner is really really gorgeous and he's one of my favourite actors all time. Wow.

After the film has finished I get up and go to the bathroom. The queue isn't that long so it's not that bad. After I use the bathroom I go back to my seat and see that the duty free is out. I buy myself a bottle of water and the women just nicely says "that'll be $1 dollar please." I give her $1 dollar and she just walks away all smiley and happy.

I feel like since liam said that he'd be honored to have me as his girlfriend I literally have been the same,all smiley and happy.

I then decide on going asleep for abit as I've got about 4 hours left of this plane journey.

----------------

The kid next to me is crying because his mom went to the toilet and asked me to mind him for the time being.

"Hey kid,are you okay?"I speak.

"My mom,went the toilet."he so cute.Crying because his mum went to the toilet,aw.

"She'll be back in a minute.do you want a sweet?" I offer him a haribo jelly and without hesitating he just sticks his hand in and grabs a handful.

"Thankyou!" He chirps and literally it's so cute to see how happy kids can get over sweets. I giggle.

"Your welcome." And then I look over at the lady coming towards us who I assume is his mother.

"Look here she is. I told you she wouldn't be long didn't i?" I smile and he wraps an arm around me.

Aw I love little kids.

I hope I have my own one day.

There so cute.

"Mom!!" He smiles and hugs her.

"Hey Josh. I told you I was going the toilet, what's up?" She asks

"Nothing mom.I missed you. That's all."she smiles back at him and then turns to me.

"Kids ey! What id do without him I don't know!" She laughs.

"He's so cute! How old is he?" I ask making conversation.