I hope they're living happily ever after in hell biatch.

That same night after I had calmed down, my friend, Emma,passed me a drink, so of course I thought nothing of it.

But it turns out, the drink she passed, me was spiked.

That was what the hospital said, I thought Emma,Charlie,Nick,Faith,and Mollie were true friends, but it turns out I couldn't and shouldn't of trusted them an inch of what I did.

I basically trusted them with my life. And then they have the right to turn around and spike me like that? Not a chance.

And for Nate to be sleeping around behind my back with Jenna?! That crushed me even more.

To think I thought I trusted these people with my life.

And for Nate to do that, when I thought we were young in love.

Pfft, thought wrong there didn't i.

I only thought it was Emma at the time who spiked me, but it turned out that it was Charlie,Faith,Nick and Mollie too. Apparently they were all just messing around and having a laugh.

Jokes on them for putting me in hospital for three days isn't it.

About 4 months ago I moved back to my mothers house, and live alone, although I tend to stay at Liam's a hell of a lot.

That's basically my second home.

I don't know what I'd do without him.

I reached for my phone as I heard I had a new message.

"Hey biatch, I'll pick you up from the airport, you can stay at mine, love you.

-Mia xxx"

I smiled and texted her back.

"Hey bitch. You don't have to do that, I'm staying at my Uncles. So maybe I'll stay another night? love you.

-Kate xxx"

Laura's picking me up soon to take me to the airport, I've told her not to tell anyone because I don't want them making a big fuss.

Since Emma,Charlie,Nick,Faith,and Mollie all spiked me, and Jenna and Nate have all gone off to do there own little thing because we wasn't and still aren't speaking to them after what they done to me.

Niall and Liam near killed Nate when they found out what he did, and what he'd been doing behind my back for months.

So now it's just Me,Laura,Niall,Liam and a few others.

I walk over to my hand luggage to see if I have my passport and plane tickets and I get them out and quickly put them back in so I don't leave them behind.

Just as I put my passport back in my hand luggage my phone starts ringing.

Laura.

Phone conversation:

"Hey" she says and shushes someone in the background.

"Hey" I smile.

"I'm outside, come out,make sure you have everything" she laughs as she knows what a forgetful person I am.

"Haha, Yep I've already done all that, I'll bring my things down now. See you in a sec." I say and put the phone down and then stuff It in my pocket.

I put my hand luggage strap over my shoulders and pick up my suitcase and lead it to the front door, giving one last look around my house to make sure I've got everything since I'm not going to be here for a while, and then step out of the door and see Laura's car in my drive way and her standing next to the car.