Taehyung expression harden. "Stand up." He told Soeun. "I said stand up!" He said with a slightly high voice, making all of them flinched.

He thought he already told Soeun not to lie on him, why can't she just believe in him? in them? What's so fucking hard in that?

Soeun stood up instantly, and Taehyung grabbed her arm, and yes he noticed Soeun's expression that is in pain.

Soeun clearly in pain. And Taehyung was 1000% sure with that.

"Follow me," Taehyung grabbed her sleeves, dragging her as he didn't want to hurt her bruises more. Soeun stumbled a bit but at this fucking moment Taehyung didn't care a bit.

"Taehyung where are you going?" Jin asked worryingly.

"Don't get too much fun, Taehyung!" Namjoon cooed and the boys cheered making Soeun red as a tomato. Taehyung sighed and Jin mentally facepalm.

Taehyung dragged Soeun really fast, "where is your room?" He asked roughly. "T-turn left, it's a baby blue door.."

Taehyung eyes quickly scanned the surrounding, searching for a baby blue door. When he saw it, he quickly open the door, kicking it with his leg. Soeun flinched.

Taehyung sighed as he kicked the door close. He is turning his back on Soeun. Soeun's heart was beating so fast it might flew out from her chest.

What is making him so angry?

Why is he acting like this?

Taehyung turned to face Soeun. "You lied,"

"W-what?"

"You lied," Taehyung gritted his teeth, feeling angry. "You lied to me." He said again. Soeun blinked, "I- I didn't lie to you, Taehyung," Soeun replied.

"But you're doing it right now!" He snapped, making Soeun flinched. "T-taehyung w-what are you talking about?"

"You're hurt, Soeun." He said glaring at her. "That's why you wearing clothes that almost cover all of your skin."

Soeun blinked.

"You think I didn't notice that you're limping slightly when you're out of the toilet at school this morning? You think I don't notice that you always go to toilet with your bag?"

"Taehyung, I was wearing my makeup-"

"Cut the shit already!" Taehyung screamed. "You don't wear makeup, Soeun. You said to us you like barefaced, because makeup makes your face heavy and sticky, remember? And when you go to toilet, you don't bring your bag inside only because you want to makeup!" Taehyung was breathing heavily, as he was screaming so much.

Soeun was looking at her feet, ashamed a little since she was caught on her lie.

"I-it's a white lie, so you won't be worried.."

"I don't need a white lie! And let us, let me be worried about you! We are your friends, and we are going to protect you. Don't you remember what Yoongi-hyung said? We are going to be your knight in shining armour, and you should know that Yoongi-hyung is never a type to joke around!" Taehyung screamed.

Taehyung can't help it, he was angry that Soeun didn't believe in them- no in him. All he wanted to do is just to protect her. Taehyung was hoping that Soeun will reach out for them, but if she's acting like this, hiding something from him,

That's mean that she really didn't believe him right? And this made Taehyung disappointed in her,

They even did a pinky promise together.

"Please, Soeun," Taehyung said with a small voice, his eyes looked broken, "please let us reach out for you, and please reach out for us..."

"Please have faith in us, we'll be your strength, your shoulder to cry on, your diary..." He looked at Soeun, she was already crying. Taehyung rubbed Soeun's tears with his thumb.

"Your friends. We are your friends and we will do anything to protect our friend." He stepped closer to Soeun, about to hug her again but Soeun hugged him first.

Taehyung was taken aback by Soeun's actions. His eyes were wide.

And... Soeun sobbed, she cried, she screamed and let out whimpers at Taehyung chest. She was crying so hard, as her arms squeezing Taehyung. Taehyung too, still shocked at Soeun's actions, and hugged Soeun tighter, as he rubbed her hair to calm her down.

"You're going to be okay as long as you're with me." Taehyung said, rubbing her back.

___________________________

Edited