*New partnership*

Zacznij od początku

"No your just 2 violent and shawn 2 scared 2 say no" shawn replied this time"She is totally right and besides I have a soft spot for pretty ladies "I stuck my tongue out at matt ....he looked surprised gave my butt a light tap and winked at me and walked away what a weirdo...and if I wasn't holding onto Shawn he probably would have been armless by now....

*30 Min Later*

"Shawn you look a bit tired I can walk ??"

"Uhm yeah sounds like a plan "he said out of breath....

"Tanx Taxi "I kissed his cheek and quickly jumped of running 2 matt and tripping him ....."Oops didn't see you there ninja turtle your so green that the camouflage is taking over"he stood up glaring at me before heading 2 the back 2 walk with Taylor and the others which where Aaron and Jack J and Jack G yeah but Jack J still has his royal chair he just has it on his Royal Back because Carter won't stop till he has his baby back ...."So strawberry you gotta thing for shawn now???"

"No JC "

"I believe you"

"You do???"

"Yeah I don't see a spark there "

"Omg JC your the spark master now"

"Pretty much ..."

"So you Edward Cullen or a fairy"

"None I just see a spark when I see one"

"Well spark this sparky ..."I quickly bumped him right into a tree but when he got up he didn't seem 2 happy but he wore his famous smile "ooo now you gonna Get it Strawberry "

I quickly made a run for it with Jc hot on my heels I quickly found the way 2 the beach but was putting on my breaks when I realized I went the wrong way omg I'm so clever I probably just run right into the Puma's Dinning hall this is nice I heard bushes rustling "JC is that you look I'm sorry please just don't scare me ....JC???"But there was no answer so I yelled "JC where are you???Hello???o come on please don't do a scary movie move with me....."All of the sudden something came from the bushes and that was most defiantly not JC unless he grew lost of hair that fast and taught himself 2 walk on four legs... I knew this was its Dinning hall omg can't i just stay out of peoples property ...I quickly let out a very loud Scream and started running as fast as I could omg omg .....why Ash Why do you always have 2 let trouble find you why not let a nice unicorn find you that poops Rainbows and jelly beans and ....omg its on my heels !!!

Aaron's P.O.V

we where walking along till Jc came back saying he lost Ash but he thinks she went 2 the beach so we where walking and of course matt was tripping himself his the kinda dude that can't walk straight ever because he is a dinosaur...

There was a very loud scream and I really don't think that's a pranking yell or ashley testing her voice that sounded reel but before any of us could react Taylor was already sprinting away with us following him Jc yelled "Ashley ?????!!!where are you" we got no reply but instead someone run into Taylor he Quickly grabbed that person pulling them along the other direction we all followed and saw it was none other then Ashley that was Fast ??? But not as fast as I ran when I saw the Brown beauty following us and that's when my super speed kicked in I was so fast I even picked up mister Dinosaur bridal style I felt like superman someone give lois lane a call or twitter notification ..... o wait matt can be lois lane for now matt grabbed on 2 me for dear life yelling "Run Turbo Run!!!"

"I prefer Superman lois!"

"Okay Supe...Hey whait what why do I have 2 be lois ???"

"Because your slower"