1- How It All Began..

I stare wide eyed at the body laying a few feet away, breathing heavily. My neck throbbing where his hands once were. He's not moving.. I cautiously stand, and make my way to his side, before I slap his shoulder. No response.. I had fought against his hold, a loud crack had been heard when I had kicked out at him. "Hey, hey!" I say nervously. Nothing, dammit..! I check his pulse nervously. But a few seconds after I do, my eyes widen in fear. He...has no pulse.. My body starts to shake in fear, realization setting in. I...I killed him.. Before I could do anything more, my body begins convulsing, as sharp pain sends me to my hands and knees. My bones begin to break, sending me screaming in Agony. My arms give out, and my head slams into the ground. "What is--AHHHH!!" I'm unable to finish that sentence, as the pain continues. The breaking, rearranging, and screams seem to last forever, until finally, something bursts forth, and everything goes Black.

Third Person's P.O.V.

The full moon shines brightly on the world below, highlighting the fur of a wolf. The wolf let's out a haunting howl, piercing through the silence of the night..

Raelyn's P.O.V.

The next morning..

I awaken with a start, from the sound of a loud snap near me. I quickly lift my head, looking around for the source of the noise. To my right, stood a deer, only a few feet away. Where am I..? I look around confused, before feeling the cool breeze across my noticeably bare skin. I look at myself, eyes widening in fear. I was on the ground, stark naked, covered in dirt and dried leaves. Where are my clothes?! What the hell is going on..?! The events from last night hit me like a truck, and I cover my mouth with a shaky hand.

Once I had my breathing under control, I attempt to figure out where I was once again. The surroundings were unfamiliar, but at the same time, I recognized some of the sounds around me. I feel something fall from my cheek and wipe at it. As I look to my hand, I notice blood covered my fingertips. I'm...bleeding..? Why..? How..? What's going on?! As I'm freaking out, the side of my head throbs, making me instinctively touch it, feeling a large painful knot. Did something...hit me..? But what? I'm in the middle of a forest for God's sake..! I notice the deer look up all of a sudden, which snaps me from my thoughts, right before the deer bolts away, heading deeper into the forest. Why did it..? Before I can finish that sentence, another twig snaps, catching my attention.

I snap my head to the side, ready to fight if needed. Just as I'm about to jump up, Uncle Mason comes to view, quickly holding his hands up. "Woah, easy Rae, it's just me." He says soothingly. Hearing his voice, seeing his face, my eyes begin to water. "Uncle Mason.." I say quietly, my voice cracking. Hearing this, he gives a sad smile, before placing some clothes infront of me. "I know Kid. I know. I brought you some clothes, we'll talk once you're dressed.." he says kindly, before turning away, to give me privacy. As he does however, I notice four deep scratches on his right bicep, blood covering the surface around his wounds. His shirt had been torn in the same area. "Your arm.." I trail off, wincing as my head begins to hurt once more. He sighs and covers his arm. "I'll explain after you're dressed." He says. Hearing this, I sigh in defeat, nod, and sniffle, before grabbing my clothes. Throwing them on, I look back to Uncle Mason once done. "Uncle Mason...I'm finished getting dressed.." I say, trying to stay calm. Hearing this, he turns back around.

He looks me over, a look of sympathy on his face, before he sighs, and pulls me into a hug. My eyes widen. "Uncle Mason..?" I ask. Not good, if he keeps hugging me, I won't be able to.. "I'm sorry Kid, I got there too late.." he says apologetically, making my eyes widen, before watering. Dammit Uncle Mason, why..? "Why'd you have to say it..? I was doing fine until.." I trail off, hugging him back, as I bury my face into his shoulder, before sobbing.