⚠️90- Sire Bond

Author's Note: Self-Harm Trigger Warning, some aspects of this chapter might be disturbing to some viewers. But I promise everything will work out in time. :)

The moment he's gone, I take a few steps back and speak. "Elijah.." I breathe out. He sighs and shakes his head, before looking to me. "Ms. Lockwood, I distinctly remember telling you to leave town." He says sternly. Sighing, I nod. "I know, but mom needed us. We couldn't just abandon her. Besides, it all worked out in the end, I mean, now that we're Hybrids, Tyler and I no longer have to fear the Full Moon. Klaus freed us, and for that, I'm gratef--" he cuts me off. "You do not mean that." He says. Furrowing my brows, I speak. "Yes I do." I say defensively. "No, you do not. You have been forced to think that, by your Sire Bond." He says strictly. "Sire Bond..?" I ask confused. "By making you a Hybrid, my brother has taken away your free will. Your choice. Right now, every single action you take, every move you make, you do it for Klaus." He says. Sighing, I shake my head. "What are you talking about? I'm fine." I say with a small smile. "No, Ms. Lockwood, you are not...you simply do not know any better.." He says sternly. Hearing this, I look to him in confusion. "It seems you have forgotten yourself, so allow me to remind you about who you really are." He says, meeting my gaze. "In the time that I have known you, I have learned that you are a very honorable woman. You have more compassion than most I know. You are loyal to your family. You are incredibly stubborn, and infuriatingly outspoken, even when faced with those much stronger than you." He says, before stepping close to me, so that there's only a few inches between our faces.

"In short, you are many things, Raelyn, but a slave to my brother's will, Will Not be one of them

"In short, you are many things, Raelyn, but a slave to my brother's will, Will Not be one of them." He says, making my eyes widen immediately. He...said my name.. As I'm shocked by this, he continues. "I will not allow it. Know that I will do everything in my power to help you regain yourself. I only ask that you are patient." Elijah says quietly, meeting my gaze. Seeing how close we are, a strange feeling washes over me, and I subconsciously glance towards his lips. "What you're saying...Klaus won't approve.." I breathe out quietly. "I do not care." He says calmly, but sharply, before stepping away from me. Seeing him step away, I blink a few times, feeling as if a fog had been cleared around me. What...was that..?