101- What Do 'You' Want..?

A few moments later..

I stop infront of the Lockwood house, making sure the lights are still on, before walking towards the door

I stop infront of the Lockwood house, making sure the lights are still on, before walking towards the door. Niklaus' guard is down, this is the perfect time to act. But something about what she told me at the ball...I believe there's more to Tyler's escape than she let on.. Thinking this, I knock on the door. A few moments later, I see the Mayor glance outside. Seeing me standing there, her eyes widen, and she quickly opens the door. "Elijah, is everything alright..?" She asks concerned. Nodding, I speak. "Everything is fine, do not worry. In fact, I've come to you tonight, to inform you that the opportunity we've been waiting for has come." I say, making her eyes widen. "However, if I am to do this, there is something that I need to know. Something I believe you can help me with." I say. Hearing this, she speaks. "If I can help, I will. What is it?" She asks curiously. "Mayor Lockwood, before Tyler left, did he say anything to you about knowing how to break his Sire Bond..?" I ask. Hearing these words, her eyes widen, before she quickly seems to understand. Smiling, she steps to the side, so I can enter the house.

Raelyn's P.O.V.

Half an hour later..

Just as I turn down the street, leading to Klaus' house, my phone rings, catching my attention. Pulling it out, I check the caller ID. Seeing Elijah's name on the screen, worry fills my chest, as I stop in my tracks, and quickly answer. "Please tell me you're calling to tell me that the Link is broken, and you're on your way back to the house." I say concerned. Hearing this, Elijah chuckles, and speaks. "The Link is broken, do not worry." He says. "As for your second request...that depends on you." He says, making my brows furrow in confusion. "What do you mean?" I ask. He's silent for a moment, before speaking. "If I told you that I was leaving town tonight, and I wanted you to come with me...what would you say?" He asks, making my eyes widen immediately. Is he...asking me to run away with him..? "I.." I trail off with a sigh. "Elijah...you know as well as I that Klaus would never allow it.." I say sadly. "I am not asking Klaus...I am asking You, Raelyn." He clarifies. Hearing this, my eyes widen even more. "What do You want?" He asks, putting emphasis on the 'you' part. Hearing this, my heart skips a beat. What...I want..? With that thought, I swallow nervously, before a smile finds my lips. As if he even has to ask..

Start song now..Poison and Wine by: The Civil Wars

Poison and Wine by: The Civil Wars