13- Truce..?

"I should've known it was 'Dracula', I loved that movie!" Jenna says, looking to me. "But, wouldn't it have been easier to draw a Vampire bat or something?" She asks curiously. I laugh quietly and shake my head. "If I had done that, everyone would've guessed it right away. So, I figured a tombstone with the actor's name was a better choice. Keep you guys guessing, you know?" I ask. Besides, it had to be something subtle, but also impactful enough to get my point across to Damon.. "Ooh, I see! Good job!" Jenna says, clapping her hands as she continues to drink the bottle of alcohol near her. "Thanks. Anyway, here you are Damon. I believe it's your turn, since you guessed correctly and all.." I say, holding the marker out to him, with a smug smirk. He says nothing, still glaring up at me, while hiding his displeasure with a smirk. "Thanks but, I'm gonna pass on it this time. There's a cobbler in the kitchen, calling my name.." he says, before getting up, and walking away. Mason and I watch him go with a victorious smirk.

Damon's P.O.V.

After seeing Rae's little stunt she pulled, I excuse myself, and head to the kitchen, needing a distraction. As I walked inside, I see Elena opening the peach cobbler box I brought. Speaking of a distraction.. I smirk. "Aunt Jenna is getting tipsy." I say, walking to her side. She sighs in annoyance. "Will you stop plying her with alcohol?" Elena asks. "Well, I want her to like me." I say, walking past her. "How's operation Lockwood going?" She asks. "Well, the Uncle's my new BFF. The niece on the other hand...I can't help but feel like she hates me." I say, glancing towards the two in question, as they laugh and talk amongst themselves. "Really..?" Elena asks, pretending to be surprised. Ignoring her obvious sarcasm, I scoff. "I know right? I couldn't believe it either. I'm an absolute joy to be around." I say, feigning hurt feelings. Elena rolls her eyes and nods her head. "I knew there was something I liked about her.." she says. I roll my eyes at her, right before Jenna comes into the kitchen, heading to Elena's side. "There you are! Isn't this fun?" Jenna asks her. I smirk. "Yes. Thank you so much for inviting me.." I say.

"Did I have a choice..?" Jenna says, her smile turning to a frown, as she looks to me. Seeing this, Elena moves out of the way. "Look, I know what you must think of m--" Jenna cuts me off. "No, you don't. You've never dated you. I have dated many yous." Jenna says, shooting a glare at me. "Well...I'm a work in progress." I say, earning an eye roll from Jenna, as she has Elena pass her a slicing wedge for the peach cobbler. Seeing a whole drawer of Silver, my eyes immediately light up, and I walk over to it. "Ooh. These are fancy.." I say. "Thanks. It's my mother's Silver set." Jenna says, earning a shocked look from Elena, before she quickly looks to me. I give her a smirk, wiggling my eyebrows.

Raelyn's P.O.V.

As Mason and I talked, Jenna calls that the food is ready. Hearing this, Mason and I exchange a glance, before heading to the dining table. As we sat, Damon comes over with the plate. "Rae, why don't you start us off?" Damon asks, placing the plate of food infront of me, wanting me to cut it in slices. Something about his smirk sent Red flags to my mind, but I ignore it, and reach for the cobbler. However, just before my hand touches it, Mason quickly grabs my wrist. "Rae, wait." Mason says, catching my attention immediately. I give him a questioning look. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Hey Damon, what kind of cobbler is this again?" Mason asks, looking to Damon. "That, would be the best peach cobbler you've ever tasted." Damon replies. Mason sighs sadly, before nodding his head. "I thought so...sorry Rae, looks like you won't be able to eat this.." Mason says apologetically. I raise a brow at him in confusion. Seeing this, he quickly motions with his eyes, down to the cobbler. Deciding it was best to follow, I look down, which is when I see the slicing wedge.

Silver...damn, must be his way of getting back at me for earlier. I glance up at Mason, a look of appreciation on my face. Good eyes Uncle. Well, guess I have no choice but to play along with what he said...it's too bad, peach cobbler is my favorite.. Sighing in disappointment, I click my tongue, and nod. "Yeah, looks like it.." I say, sitting back in my chair. Hearing this, Jenna speaks. "Oh? Why not?" She asks. I sigh and look to her. "Unfortunately, I'm allergic to Peaches.." I say, with a bummed expression. Jenna's eyes widen. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I should've asked if you were allergic to anything when you arrived..!" Jenna says apologetically. I laugh quietly and shake my head. "No, please, don't beat yourself up about it. It's my fault. I mean, technically speaking, I wasn't even invited to begin with. I just kind of showed up." I say, laughing awkwardly. I hope I'mbeing convincing enough.. "Oh, listen to you! You are more than welcome here young lady, you can show up anytime. Besides, I should've expected that you would come back with your uncle." Jenna says, patting my shoulder lovingly. I give her an appreciative smile. "Thanks Jenna." I say. "Allergic to peaches, huh? That really is too bad. Well, I guess I'll ask your uncle to cut it instead.." Damon says, pushing the plate towards Mason, with a taunting smirk.