5- Questions..

Stefan's P.O.V.

Dammit Damon, why am I not surprised he'd pull something like this

Dammit Damon, why am I not surprised he'd pull something like this..? I sigh and shake my head. Well, listening to him obsess over the whole Lockwood thing, he does have me a bit curious. I guess it wouldn't hurt to humor the idea.. With this thought, I reach the table where Mason Lockwood waited patiently, before grabbing his hand. "My brother over there thinks I can beat you." I admit with an eye roll. Mason, Rae, and Tyler chuckle, looking towards Damon. "Your brother is wrong." Mason says, looking back to me. I silently agree, before the bell dings, starting the match. At first, I don't put my all into it, but Damon's words repeat in my head. He said to test out how strong he is.. Remembering this, I decide to humor him. With a sigh, I put his strength against a bit of mine. However, when his arm still doesn't budge, my brows furrow, and I put more strength into it. Again, he doesn't budge. Seeing this, I'm genuinely curious about how much he could take, and decide to go all out. But, to my surprise, Mason's hand manages to pin mine to the table, and I'm visibly shaken by that. What..? Deciding it's best to accept my defeat, I quickly cover up my surprise, laugh, and nod to him, before taking my leave, heading back to Damon. "Oh come on Stef, you didn't put in any effort at all." He says annoyed. "Yeah, actually I did.." I say, rubbing my arm. Damon's eyes widen slightly, before we both look back to the three of them in concern. Rae was laughing, as she put an arm around both of their shoulders, celebrating their victory. Just what are those three..?

Raelyn's P.O.V.

As we celebrated the victory, I listen in on the two brother's conversation. "Come with me.." the one with Black hair and Blue eyes says, before leading the Brown haired, Green eyed brother away. There's that familiar feeling again.. I narrow my eyes skeptically, before looking to Mason. However, to my surprise, the look he gave me, mirrored my own. Wait, does he..? Exchanging an uneasy glance, Mason nods towards the two brother's direction. Seeing this, I nod to him, before looking to Tyler with a smile. "Well gentlemen, I need to use the ladies room. Try not to get into trouble without me." I say with a wink, before excusing myself.

Damon's P.O.V.

I bring Stefan to the back of one of the buildings, before stopping, and turning towards him

I bring Stefan to the back of one of the buildings, before stopping, and turning towards him. "Is he, y'know.." I trail off, using my pointer fingers as pretend Fangs. "No, no, no. It wasn't That kind of strength." Stefan says. I furrow my brows. "Explain." I say curiously. "I don't really know how to put this but...it was more than Human, but I didn't sense anything Vampiric." He explains. Hearing this, I squint my eyes in disbelief. "What is up with that family? If they're not Vampires, then what the hell are they..?" I ask confused. "Oh! Uh, here's an idea. Maybe they're Ninja Turtles!" Stefan says sarcastically. I roll my eyes. "You're not funny." I say unimpressed, slightly annoyed he wasn't taking this seriously. "No, Zombies. Or wait, maybe Werewolves." He says sarcastically, once again. I roll my eyes. "No comedic timing at all." I say and turn my back on him. Stefan smirks. I look around skeptically, feeling something was off. "Fine. All jokes asside, what are you thinking?" He asks curiously. "Hmm.." I say, before looking back to him. "Since this is reality and there's no such thing as Werewolves or Combat Turtles.." I say, trailing off once I see a random guy walk over to a stereo with a couple tools in his hands. "It's a Ninja Turtle actually." Stefan corrects. I roll my eyes, waving him off. Plan A was a bust. So, guess it's on to Plan B.. I snap out of my thoughts and walk over to the guy fixing the stereo.

"Hey, you!" I call out. The man scoffs and turns towards me. "I have a name." He says, pulling out a cloth to wipe his hands. "Yeah I don't care.." I say, before grabbing the back of the man's head, giving him no choice but to look into my eyes. "I need you to pick a fight with someone. Kid named Tyler Lockwood." I say, using Compulsion on him. Realizing this, Stefan immediately comes to my side. "Damon, don't do this." Stefan protests. I wave him off again. "Relax, it's just an experiment.." I say to Stefan, before focusing back on the man. "Get him mad. But don't back down no matter what he does, okay?" I ask. The man stares blankly into my eyes. "I won't back down.." the man repeats. I smirk and pat his back. "I know you won't." I say, before watching the guy walk away.

"You do realize someone is going to get hurt, right?" Stefan asks, watching the guy as well. I smirk and look to him. "No, somebody is going to get mad. As in Rage." I clarify. "Aand what good is that going to accomplish?" He asks curiously. Smirking, I speak. "That Tyler kid is incapable of walking away from a fight. So, let's see who intervenes. Maybe it's the ambiguously Supernatural Mystery Uncle, maybe it's Hottie mc-puppy dog eyes. Either way, it'll be quite the show.." I say, before following after the guy. Stefan scoffs and follows after me.

Raelyn's P.O.V.

Seeing they were gone, I quietly walk out from the shadows of the building the brothers had stopped at. Dammit.. Running over everything I just heard, I look in the direction that the brothers went in. This is bad.. Narrowing my eyes, I waste no time running back to Mason.