10- Revealed..

A few moments later..

Stefan's P.O.V.

I hurry through the woods, listening for anything that would point me in Caroline's direction. Come on Caroline, where are you? Stopping, I listen in again. However, the only thing I hear, is low growls. Against my better judgement, I follow the growls, which lead me to a Black truck, in the middle of the woods. However, as I drew near it, everything goes silent. I notice a bag of chains, laying behind the truck, right before I notice the marks on the ground around them. Everything screamed at me to run, but I ignore it. I get closer, examining the marks on the ground. Claw marks, but not from an animal. Did someone get dragged or.. I snap out of my thoughts, once I hear a set of heavy thuds inside the back of the truck. Furrowing my brows, I back up, and try to see inside the tinted back. For a few moments, I see nothing.

But after a few more seconds, a pair of Gold eyes appear from the darkness, making me stagger back a few steps immediately, eyes widened

But after a few more seconds, a pair of Gold eyes appear from the darkness, making me stagger back a few steps immediately, eyes widened. However, before I can react, the back window shatters, and I'm knocked backwards, slamming to the ground, as I feel the creature land on me, before it jumps off, and turns back towards the vehicle. Seeing this, my eyes widen and I immediately look back, just in time to see the second wolf land on me, snarling and bearing it's teeth. Dammit..! How do I get out of this?! Just as I'm struggling to come up with an idea, the other wolf growls in warning at the one on top of me. Hearing this, the one on top of me, lowers it's head with a low whine, before reluctantly jumping off of me, and running away with the other one. I quickly roll over, breathing heavily, as I make sure they're both gone. Once I'm sure they are, I stand up immediately, and look around the empty woods. Dammit Caroline, where are you..?

After a few more moments of searching, I manage to find Caroline, feeding on Matt. I quickly tackle her, to stop her from killing him. However, when she comes back to her senses, she sees Matt on the ground bleeding, and immediately regrets her actions. "Oh my god, Matt..!" She says, taking a step towards him. "No, no, no! Stop." I say, stopping her from going to him. She does, looking to me. After checking our surroundings, I look back to her. "Listen to me. We need to get out of these woods. Now. We need to leave." I say, before we hear a pair of low growls. She immediately looks around. "What was that?" She asks worried. I look around again, before looking to Matt. "Matt, stay down. Do not move." I say, earning a weak nod from him, before the sound of something rushing around us catches my attention. Dammit, we need to go. I quickly look back to Caroline. "You and me, we're gonna run, okay?" I ask her, seeing her distracted by the rushing around us. "Caroline, listen to me. They're gonna follow us, we need to lead them away from Matt. So you need to run as fast as you can. Do you understand me?" I ask. She nods in understanding. "Good. Go, now!" I say. With this, we rush through the trees, with our Vampiric speed. But after a while, Caroline stops us. "Wait, what are they?" She asks fearfully. "They're Werewolves. They will try to kill us, and they can!" I explain.

"Hey!" We hear someone call out from behind us, startling us. Caroline and I quickly look towards the voice, seeing Tyler Lockwood walking over to us. "What are you two doing?" Tyler asks. Seeing he isn't a wolf, my brows furrow. "What are you doing h--" I'm unable to finish that question, due to a wolf tackling Caroline. Tyler and I immediately turn in fear, seeing Caroline fighting against the wolf, as it tries to bite her. "Stefan, behind you!!" Caroline screams in warning. Hearing this, I immediately turn, seeing the wolf from earlier launch at me, forcing me to dodge out of the way, and slam into the other wolf that was attacking Caroline. The wolf that had attacked me, runs over to the wolf that had attacked Caroline, helping it up, before the both of them snarl at us in anger.

 The wolf that had attacked me, runs over to the wolf that had attacked Caroline, helping it up, before the both of them snarl at us in anger

Seeing the wolves snarling towards us, Tyler fists his hands. "NO!" Tyler yells, catching both wolves' attention. They snarl at him, as if to scold him. He doesn't back down, or say another word, he just stares at them pleadingly, while searching for something in their eyes. Finally, after a few more seconds, the wolves give a low annoyed growl towards him, before turning, and heading deeper into the woods. Seeing they listened to him, I see something clicks in his mind, and he staggers back a few steps, as if realizing something.

 Seeing they listened to him, I see something clicks in his mind, and he staggers back a few steps, as if realizing something

Once they were gone, we quickly head back to Matt. Caroline compells him to believe an animal attacked him. Once she's sure it's successful, she sighs, and turns her back on him, walking towards me. Stopping a few paces away, she speaks. "What are we going to do about Tyler..?" She asks. I sigh. "I'll take care of it. I'll also get Matt on Vervain, to keep you from compelling him again. It'll also keep you from being able to drink his blood." I say. She sighs in relief, shaking her head. "I can't believe I hurt him, I mean he's the one person on this entire planet that I never wanted to hurt.." she says disappointment clear on her face. "I know. Unfortunately, it's not gonna get any easier. You're just gonna have to work that much harder to adapt to your new life." I say honestly. "I shouldn't be with him, should I? Not if there's any danger.." she says. I sigh and shake my head. "I'm the last person to make that kind of decision for you. If I ever followed any of my advice, I would've walked away from Elena a long time ago." I admit. "Do you ever think you should have?" She asks. I scoff and cross my arms over my chest. "I know I should have. I just can't.." I say, lowering my head sadly. Hearing this, she nods to herself, looking to Matt.

Raelyn's P.O.V.

As the first light of dawn appears, Mason and I wake up, covered in dirt and leaves. I groan in pain as I begin to stand up, and walk over to Mason, who was struggling to raise himself up, due to the Vampire slamming into him last night. If I had just been a little faster, Uncle Mason wouldn't have been hurt.. "Here, grab onto me.." I say. He nods and does so, so I can help him stand. Once on his feet, we look to eachother. "Tyler knows now, doesn't he.." I say, trailing off sadly. He sighs and nods. "Yeah. Yeah, he does.." he says. I nod to myself, closing my eyes, and sighing once again. "Dammit.." I say, barely above a whisper. "No use beating ourselves up about it...what's done is done. Come on, let's get back to the truck, we can talk more once we're dressed.." he says. I sigh, look down at myself, before following after him.

By the time we reached the truck, we see Tyler fishing through the shattered back window, pulling Mason's khaki shorts out, looking at them in shock, before fishing through the back again, pulling out my Dusty Red Tank-top. Seeing him holding our clothes, we exchange a glance, before Mason nods to me, and looks back to Tyler. "You wanna toss me those?" Mason speaks, startling him. He quickly turns towards us. Once he sees the condition we were in, his eyes widen and he immediately turns back around, so he doesn't see our naked bodies. Grabbing the rest of our clothing, he covers his eyes, and throws the clothes to us. Catching them, we quickly dress ourselves. Once he saw we were dressed, Tyler speaks. "It was you.." he says, looking between the two of us, almost as if he still didn't believe it. Instead of replying, we simply nod our heads. Seeing this, he finally believes it, and lowers his head.