102- In His Arms.. (Spicy🔥)

Author's Note: !!WARNING!! As per Wattpad rules, I am leaving this here to tell you that this chapter contains sexual content! If you are uncomfortable with reading Smuts then please don't read, and skip to next chapter. Thank you and enjoy! Also apologies ahead of time, hope it isn't too horrible lmao Smuts aren't my strong suit, but that doesn't stop me from trying so :P

 Thank you and enjoy! Also apologies ahead of time, hope it isn't too horrible lmao Smuts aren't my strong suit, but that doesn't stop me from trying so :P

Breaking the kiss, I give him a soft smile and speak. "How's that for an answer..?" I whisper to him, the tips of my fingers brushing over his cheek. Hearing this, he gives a charming smile, before placing a gentle hand on my cheek, slowly lowering his head, placing his lips to my forehead, planting a kiss there, before trailing over to my temple, doing the same there, while one of his hands drifted to my hip, pushing beneath my tank top, gravitating up towards my breast. With his hand slowly reaching upward, he kisses a trail down from my jawline, before his lips once again find the crook of my neck. Soon after, I feel his calloused thumb brush over one of the tips, making me give a sharp intake of breath at the sensation. Hearing this, he chuckles softly, nipping at my neck, before beginning to knead at the tip, earning even more hushed cries from me, as the fog in my head rises. Not wanting people below us to accidentally look up and see us doing this, I tap his shoulder lightly. "Elijah...inside...now.." I say quietly, managing to find my voice inspite of the mess I was quickly becoming under his influence. Nodding, he takes away his hand, turning us so my back was against the cold sliding glass door, before he bends down, hooking his arms behind my knees, and lifts me onto his hips. Once secured, he quickly walks us inside the hotel room, to the closest of the two beds.

Once atop the bed, I quickly get to work on unfastening his suit jacket, before pushing it off his shoulders

Once atop the bed, I quickly get to work on unfastening his suit jacket, before pushing it off his shoulders. Soon, the jacket falls to the ground behind him. Hooking my pointer finger around the knot of his tie, I give it a nice tug, swiftly loosening it, before pulling it off, and allowing it to join the jacket soon after, before I begin working on the buttons of his shirt. Once I'm halfway through, Elijah's hands reach beneath my shirt, pushing it upwards, prompting me to temporarily stop what I'm doing, so I can lift my hands above my head, allowing him to remove the shirt. Once gone, he tosses it aside, before pushing me onto my back, and claiming my lips once again. While he kisses me feverishly, I quickly resume my work on his buttons. After finishing up with the last of them, I gently push it off his shoulders, and with Elijah's help, I remove the shirt, tossing it to the side.